Agnew Punt

Quinn Keep

Shankland loan will return to Aberdeen!

Thommo think he will retire!

Wilks don't know never seen him play

Irvine punt

kelly punt

Gow punt

Clarkson If we can get him I would keep!

Morgan keep

McClear keep

McCalister keep

Howieson punt

Cudity punt

McGrath punt

Team needs ripped apart new strikers required as don't think we will get Shankland back on loan Clarkson might be possible!

Thommo should retire and do more pundit work!

Goodwin is the only one I'm on the fence with he's commited passionate breaks play down.... BUT he's on a good wage can be a head case gets booked alot he's getting on in years and just coming back from injury!

Add the fact that Rae doesn't seem to Rate him just think his wages could free up funds for players who could get a game with us..

Jamie Langfield Keep, but not as first choice

Daniel Wilks Not seen enough of. Maybe getting to that age where he needs to move on. PUNT

Jason Naismith KEEP

Sean Kelly Not very good at tracking back. PUNT

Andy Webster One of the biggest let downs when he looked to be part of the spine of our team. PUNT

Jack Baird Has a lot to learn PUNT

Keith Watson Will get a better gig though would love to KEEP

Jordan Stewart Better option at left back than Kelly. KEEP

Gary Irvine Already contracted so it will be a KEEP

Jim Goodwin Would like to stay though we all seem to know his fate. PUNT

Alan Gow Too injury prone to gamble with a place in our squad. PUNT

Stuart Carswell Not as hard tackling as Goody though think he could fill that role.KEEP

Cameron Howieson Think theres definitely a player in there though hasnt been given a chance. I think he will go though as he hasn't had sufficient game time under Rae. KEEP

Stephen Mallan Chance he will be off in the summer though hopefully not. KEEP

Scott Agnew Find it strange who he is ahead of in the pecking order. Started off great then after August he turned into a very average player. PUNT

Lewis Morgan. Guys like Cooper brought in ahead of him which makes me think he doesnt have a future.PUNT

Lewis McLear. Should have been challenging cal gallagher for the right wing spot. Not sure whats happened. PUNT

Barry Cuddihy PUNT

Alex Cooper Not any better than youth we have seen this season. PUNT

Kyle McAllister Think he is the next star from the production line. KEEP

Rocco Quinn Nothing overly impressive from him to suggest he is worth keeping.PUNT

Cal Gallagher. Puts in 110% but was expecting more goals and assists from him. PUNT

David Clarkson Could be a key player if we could get him. Almost like a younger version of Thommo. KEEP

Lawrence Shankland The lad will score goals and probably would have scored more if murray played him more. Not sure of his contract situation at Aberdeen though im sure he will get a better gig than us. KEEP

Stevey Thompson The big man has sadly not had a season to remember. One of my all time heroes. PUNT

Edited by kevo_smfc

Jamie Langfield Keep, but not as first choice

Daniel Wilks Not seen enough of. Maybe getting to that age where he needs to move on. PUNT

Jason Naismith KEEP

Sean Kelly Not very good at tracking back. PUNT

Andy Webster One of the biggest let downs when he looked to be part of the spine of our team. PUNT

Jack Baird Has a lot to learn PUNT

Keith Watson Will get a better gig though would love to KEEP

Jordan Stewart Better option at left back than Kelly. KEEP

Gary Irvine Already contracted so it will be a KEEP

Jim Goodwin Would like to stay though we all seem to know his fate. PUNT

Alan Gow Too injury prone to gamble with a place in our squad. PUNT

Stuart Carswell Not as hard tackling as Goody though think he could fill that role.KEEP

Cameron Howieson Think theres definitely a player in there though hasnt been given a chance. I think he will go though as he hasn't had sufficient game time under Rae. KEEP

Stephen Mallan Chance he will be off in the summer though hopefully not. KEEP

Scott Agnew Find it strange who he is ahead of in the pecking order. Started off great then after August he turned into a very average player. PUNT

Lewis Morgan. Guys like Cooper brought in ahead of him which makes me think he doesnt have a future.PUNT

Lewis McLear. Should have been challenging cal gallagher for the right wing spot. Not sure whats happened. PUNT

Barry Cuddihy PUNT

Alex Cooper Not any better than youth we have seen this season. PUNT

Kyle McAllister Think he is the next star from the production line. KEEP

Rocco Quinn Nothing overly impressive from him to suggest he is worth keeping.PUNT

Cal Gallagher. Puts in 110% but was expecting more goals and assists from him. PUNT

David Clarkson Could be a key player if we could get him. Almost like a younger version of Thommo. KEEP

Lawrence Shankland The lad will score goals and probably would have scored more if murray played him more. Not sure of his contract situation at Aberdeen though im sure he will get a better gig than us. KEEP

Stevey Thompson The big man has sadly not had a season to remember. One of my all time heroes. PUNT

Wouldn't disagree with any of this. Big rebuild required.

Kevo_SMFC Keep

Edited by magnus

What the club needs is a bit of stability so I would release the older guys.

Thompson.

Goodwin.

Gow.

Keep most of the rest and bring in a couple of experianced players.

Jamie Langfield - Not so sure
Daniel Wilks - Give him a few games between now and the end of season
Jason Naismith - keep
Sean Kelly - Never impressed me gets ripped by championship players.
Andy Webster - Keep
Jack Baird - Needs another season to develop keep
Keith Watson - keep
Jordan Stewart - Needs another season to develop keep
Gary Irvine - keep
Jim Goodwin - Punt
Alan Gow - Punt
Stuart Carswell - punt
Cameron Howieson - Not saw him having any influence in any game.
Stephen Mallan - keep
Scott Agnew - punt
Lewis Morgan - Keep
Lewis McLear -Keep
Barry Cuddihy - Keep
Alex Cooper - Never seen him play
Kyle McAllister - Keep
Rocco Quinn - keep
Cal Gallagher- Not been a standout keep
David Clarkson - his loan will be ended
Lawrence Shankland - there is no chance of him being with us next season back to the Aberdeen bench.
Stevey Thompson - punt
Edited by stevie-dee

Jamie Langfield - punt

Daniel Wilks - keep

Jason Naismith - keep

Sean Kelly - punt

Andy Webster - punt

Jack Baird - keep

Keith Watson - keep

Jordan Stewart - punt

Gary Irvine - keep

Jim Goodwin - punt

Alan Gow - punt

Stuart Carswell - punt

Cameron Howieson - punt

Stephen Mallan - keep

Scott Agnew - punt

Lewis Morgan - keep

Lewis McLear - keep

Barry Cuddihy - punt

Alex Cooper - keep

Kyle McAllister - keep

Rocco Quinn - keep

Cal Gallagher - punt

David Clarkson - punt

Lawrence Shankland - keep

Steve Thompson - punt

Not many senior players surviving the cull if I had my way.

Kelly doesn't deserve a new deal, agnew is v poor I meanie offers absolutely nowt. Gallagher is a runner but isnt a footballer, carswell isnt a patch on jim, howieson is scared to tackle, Stewart looks a poor left back but might get better, baird can't read a game. I'd love to see Watson stay but he will go to a premier club, Webster yes should stay with a pacy partner at cb. Clarkson could do a job, Cooper has potential too.

Kelly no he hasn't progressed and baird is a bombscare to be honest. Glad div has called it too people need to stop saying our young players are good and should stay as clearly the academy boys are generally not good enough. LET'S call a spade a spade mallan is the only young player who has any talent

Baird will be a good player yes he's made some mistakes but it's his first season as a first team footballer how many centre backs play that many games in there first season?

Kelly deserves the criticism this season failed to push on and not very good defensively he's had 3 seasons!

Jack Baird was thrown into a team that had just been relegated managed by a numpty (Murray) the team was unfit the confidence was low and tactics were shocking!

Jacks done well IMO for a young player thrown to the fire!

I was gutted for him against Raith cute foul by the Raith player but he should have done better! But next time he's in that position bet he handles it better...

Jamie Langfield - Keep, but needs competition.

Daniel Wilks - Not a clue

Jason Naismith - Keep

Sean Kelly - Keep

Andy Webster - Punt, not given us what we needed. Seems well past his best.

Jack Baird - Keep, good defender in the making

Keith Watson - Keep, although I doubt we'll have the choice. Been very good.

Jordan Stewart - Keep - good young player

Gary Irvine - Keep - solid and experienced

Jim Goodwin - Keep, although I'm aware we won't

Alan Gow - punt - never fit, too lightweight when he is fit.

Stuart Carswell - punt - not good enough.

Cameron Howieson - Not sure. Looks a decent player from the little we've seen from him, but not Rae's cup of tea so probably off.

Stephen Mallan - Keep

Scott Agnew - Punt - not good enough. A great shot doesn't make a player. Can't pass, tackle, has no pace.

Lewis Morgan - Keep - plenty of potential.

Lewis McLear - Keep - as above.

Barry Cuddihy - Unsure, not seen enough of him.

Alex Cooper - Keep

Kyle McAllister - Keep - looks a talented boy.

Rocco Quinn - Keep - experience in the middle of the park.

Cal Gallagher - Keep - willing runner who is quite versatile. Can't be our main striker though.

David Clarkson - Keep - experienced, creative.

Lawrence Shankland - Keep - although very little chance he'll be back in my opinion.

Stevey Thompson - Punt - unforuntately it has to end some time. It's time for Thommo.

Punt or keep OR lose

Looks like we are going to lose Watson and at some point Mallan. Goodwin, Thommo will be let go, Clarkson and Shanks will head away to their real clubs.

Not sure if Quinn is on a deal for next year?

But it looks like Rae has a real task on his hands getting at least 1/2 a team together over the summer. (That's not counting guys he might also let go)

Personally I would love us to offer Watson a better deal than St. J's do and keep him (let's stop the penny pinching and invest for a future in the Premiership - there will be better scope in the budget with Goodwin and Thommo away anyway). It is not a good idea letting your best player go, when he is young and mature, and we are not stuck on giving him away for free; if we have ambition.

Also hope we can get Shanks back and sign someone like Dunfermline's 30 goal striker - surely he could get 15 with us in this higher division?)

Already noticed other clubs have their plans in place (e.g.Dundee signed 2 Inverness players & another) Hope we have some pre-contract signings in place?

If Rae does as well as he did in the next transfer window and next season as he did in January and from then on - He is a superhero! He has changed a team who were heading for relegation into a team that would have made the play-offs if he had been in place earlier. (The need was clearly obvious much earlier too)

Edited by Sweeper07

Punt or keep OR lose

Looks like we are going to lose Watson and at some point Mallan. Goodwin, Thommo will be let go, Clarkson and Shanks will head away to their real clubs.

Not sure if Quinn is on a deal for next year?

But it looks like Rae has a real task on his hands getting at least 1/2 a team together over the summer. (That's not counting guys he might also let go)

Personally I would love us to offer Watson a better deal than St. J's do and keep him (let's stop the penny pinching and invest for a future in the Premiership - there will be better scope in the budget with Goodwin and Thommo away anyway). It is not a good idea letting your best player go, when he is young and mature, and we are not stuck on giving him away for free; if we have ambition.

Also hope we can get Shanks back and sign someone like Dunfermline's 30 goal striker - surely he could get 15 with us in this higher division?)

Already noticed other clubs have their plans in place (e.g.Dundee signed 2 Inverness players & another) Hope we have some pre-contract signings in place?

If Rae does as well as he did in the next transfer window and next season as he did in January and from then on - He is a superhero! He has changed a team who were heading for relegation into a team that would have made the play-offs if he had been in place earlier. (The need was clearly obvious much earlier too)

Does that involve giving away more stands to the opposition. Silly me, of course not, we don't need the money.

Regardless of who is staying or going, we are as good as safe after last night's results so we should push on with sorting out budgets, contracts etc now rather than waiting a few weeks.

If nothing else, there should be public confirmation of who is going before the Morton game so they can be given the appropriate send off.

Why, where will he be playing next season.

He's currently playing in Scottish League 1 - if we sign him he will be in the Championship

(So he got 30 goals in League 1, could he get 15 in the Championship, and could it be with us?)

He is out of contract - so he could be playing almost anywhere - in various leagues.

Comprende ?

Edited by Sweeper07

Does that involve giving away more stands to the opposition. Silly me, of course not, we don't need the money.

Not sure what you are trying to get at - other than you are not happy about the BOD decision to uproot fans to try and bring in more money (which has nothing to do with my post or this topic thread)

If it is about budget and trying to keep Watson - Rae should have more money available with the top 2 wage earners leaving. Let's at least offer Watson a top wage - since he is a top player is my point !! (He may chose to go to the higher league anyway - but at least let us try and keep him with a realistic offer that might tempt him to stay.

Any Saint fan not wanting Watson here next year - even if he is our top earner?

Edited by Sweeper07

Keith is getting married in June, so the length of the contract may be more important than the salary as he may choose stability.

Not sure what you are trying to get at - other than you are not happy about the BOD decision to uproot fans to try and bring in more money (which has nothing to do with my post or this topic thread)

If it is about budget and trying to keep Watson - Rae should have more money available with the top 2 wage earners leaving. Let's at least offer Watson a top wage - since he is a top player is my point !! (He may chose to go to the higher league anyway - but at least let us try and keep him with a realistic offer that might tempt him to stay.

Wasn't a dig at you personally, just generally pointing out the need for funding to pull of such signings, where some think we can survive without rocking a few boats.

He's currently playing in Scottish League 1 - if we sign him he will be in the Championship

(So he got 30 goals in League 1, could he get 15 in the Championship, and could it be with us?)

He is out of contract - so he could be playing almost anywhere - in various leagues.

Comprende ?

Was seriously asking where he will be playing, unaware he was out of contract. I won't add the last bit.