Racism?

shull

Don't you think they have a point?

How many non white coaches do we have in Scotlands league teams?

Surely a couple? whistling.gif

Latapy was punted from ICT because Yogi could get his old mate in, a victim of the old boys network and not because he was black. It didn't help that he had a reputation for being a lazy coach either and was more interested in the social side of things.

Harper is an inexperienced coach going through his badges at the moment so he's going up against other coaches who may be better qualified than he is, and, like Latapy found out at ICT, managers have their pals from the past and when the know the working relationship they will have with others in a pressured environment why would they want to risk adding someone new to the mix. Also another thing to consider is that he chose to step down from his coaching role at Airdrie as it clashed with his full time job elsewhere, and it might be the right choice for him personally, but if I was a chairman and I received his CV now I would be questioning whether he really wants it or not.

Latapy was punted from ICT because Yogi could get his old mate in, a victim of the old boys network and not because he was black. It didn't help that he had a reputation for being a lazy coach either and was more interested in the social side of things.

Harper is an inexperienced coach going through his badges at the moment so he's going up against other coaches who may be better qualified than he is, and, like Latapy found out at ICT, managers have their pals from the past and when the know the working relationship they will have with others in a pressured environment why would they want to risk adding someone new to the mix. Also another thing to consider is that he chose to step down from his coaching role at Airdrie as it clashed with his full time job elsewhere, and it might be the right choice for him personally, but if I was a chairman and I received his CV now I would be questioning whether he really wants it or not.

So, if this is to be believed, it's not racism, it's more that they have no pals?