Falkirk V St Mirren Championship 9/4/16

shull

2 1 Saints.....Mallan and Shanks......4141.

I'm going to the top of the eye to see if I can see the ground from here......

attachicon.gif20160408_104345.jpg

Indeed, I think The Flawdkit will shock us with an early goal , then we finally get an equaliser around halftime mark. Then , by shear dogged persistence , we dour them out with a nice goal in the closing minutes which kills off all their hope. .

It would be nice if we put the bairns to bed early but I can't see it happening today. .

Mon the Mirren. .

Wrong.

I've been many a time.

Parking is definitely fine if you get there early. ;)

I did something I very seldom do and left early last time (we were atrocious and getting pumped), so managed to exit the car park without too much hassle. I imagine it could be a bit of a wait otherwise.

I did something I very seldom do and left early last time (we were atrocious and getting pumped), so managed to exit the car park without too much hassle. I imagine it could be a bit of a wait otherwise.

Can't say I've ever had a problem leaving... despite never have left a Saints game early and staying till the end of 7-1 defeats.

Can't say I've ever had a problem leaving... despite never have left a Saints game early and staying till the end of 7-1 defeats.

I left early so I could get an easy bolt. No apologies for that. We were stinking, and I had no desire to endure it any longer. Its not as if I would have been applauding them at FT.

Edited by Drew

No more away games for me this season, kudos to any buds making the trip through for this. As has been the case for a few weeks for us, the players are playing for pride and new contracts.

It's a big game for Falkirk so I expect they will win. Finishing 2nd obviously gives you a huge advantage in the playoffs over the teams finishing 3rd and 4th.

Will go for another 3-0 home win, and some epic over reacting on here.

St Mirren team: Langfield, Webster, Carswell, Mallan, Baird, Watson, Gallagher, Shankland, Quinn, Irvine, Cooper

St Mirren subs: Willison, Goodwin, Gow, Thompson, Howieson, Morgan, Stewart

Edited by FTOF