St Thommo & St Goody Day 30/4/2016

Since our board have seen fit to value a few more Sevconian pounds over what really matters I think we should now ignore that/them and pack the few seats allocated to ST Mirren fans to pay tribute to two of the best servants and professional footballers our club has seen.

Maybe an idea that Smisa could get on too and get a few thousand Thommo & Goody masks printed up so we can turn our bits of the stadium into seas of the legend's faces?

Tell me now on reflection will you really turn up the chance to maybe... Just maybe see Thommo one last time smack one in past the blue puke at our place? Who would like to see Goody bossing the midfield again with a dimunitive Kenny Miller hanging out of his back pocket???

I am tired of our club playing the victim and the diddy club beholden to the ugly sisters and all the negativity they bring to our game.... Lets give two giants in black& white stripes an Enourmous send off in style. Here's your invite...

You are cordially invited to see two legends GIRFU a relatively new club.

St Thommo & St Goody Day

30 April 2016

The Paisley 2021 Arena

Dress To Impress

Nil By Mouth

I for one will leave the ground at kick off with thoughts only for my beloved saints and a girupu to the board for selling us out to sevco for an extra £25000.

Why would you leave at kick off?

Both should get the send off they deserve after the Morton game and leave the blue hoardes to wallow in their sectarian bile on the 30th.

Get what your saying, but the club belongs to the fans, and the (hopefully) outgoing board need to know that. Why should we let them and their pals from Govan spoil the day for two legends and the support?

I would love to see Thommo & Goody out walking round the pitch after the game with their families taking the plaudits for their time, service and the memories they gave us, we shouldnt let the board deny us, or the players that right.

We pay for the club to run, we dont want it and are not getting our money back!

Why don't we TELL the polis and sevco that sevco will be leaving the pitch at full time.Saints then remain on the pitch to say farewell to the Fans before Saints Players and Fans depart the scene and leave them to it.It wouldn't take more than 10 mins and I see no reason why this couldn't happen.

Why don't we TELL the polis and sevco that sevco will be leaving the pitch at full time.Saints then remain on the pitch to say farewell to the Fans before Saints Players and Fans depart the scene and leave them to it.It wouldn't take more than 10 mins and I see no reason why this couldn't happen.

It wouldn't work with two and a half sides of the ground infested by bile ridden hordes of animals. Anyone who thinks that this mob would sit on their hands while we do our thing is living in Shulls auld hoose!

post-7588-0-32326800-1459767758_thumb.pn

There is usually a roll call of fans that have unfortunately passed away in the season. Wonder if that will still happen?

We could reiterate Rangers as being officially deceased to assist the rabble that will control our ground. Public service I'd call it.

Get what your saying, but the club belongs to the fans, and the (hopefully) outgoing board need to know that. Why should we let them and their pals from Govan spoil the day for two legends and the support?

I would love to see Thommo & Goody out walking round the pitch after the game with their families taking the plaudits for their time, service and the memories they gave us, we shouldnt let the board deny us, or the players that right.

We pay for the club to run, we dont want it and are not getting our money back!

In an ideal world this is exactly what should happen however we all know the bigots will be lauding it with a full lap of honour at ft whether we let them or not. A disgraceful situation created totally by the boards decision to have them in 3 separate stands. I for one will not be going send off or no send off. My farewell will be at the end of the Morton game. This will set a precedent no doubt for any future matches v the bigot brothers too. A toe dipping exercise to judge our (the fans) reaction.

Edited by Ayrshire Saints

I'm delighted to give Thommo and Goody a cheerio send-off, and will do so at the end of the Morton game which will be my last this season.

Would be easier mind you, to give Goody a decent send-off if Rae would stick him on the park.

Sevco party time at both ends with beach balls and sombreros accompanying the songbook?

Sorry, I'm out. When's the cheerio and goodbye for SG & Co being organised?

Felt mighty aggrieved when the board decided to bendover the pie stall for Sevco. Thought f**k it, no going to that Sectarian Fest.

But slowly talking to the real old die hard saints fans realised its our club, our stadium, our team... It always has and always will be. No point spittin the dummy out as the board really couldnae care less, they hung Fitzy out to dry on their behalf.

Damn near 3000 saints fans in against Hibs, if we could achieve the same against Sevco it would be a great send off for Thommo & Goody. And i am sure pressure could be brought to bear on the board, SPFL and Police Scotland to ensure their is no Sevco lap of honour.

Get them aff at the end, and lets show our appreciation.

Or are you all scared of armaggedon?