St Mirren V The Sevco Fc 2012 Championship 1/5/16

shull

1-0 Saints

88th minute winner by Jim Goodwin making his farewell appearance

regardless of what end he scores,as both occupied with The Rangers fans, he runs behind the goal,falls to his knees and blesses himself...............a pitch invasion ensues from behind the goal and Sevco fans are banned from all away stadia for the opening 6 games of the new SPL season. The opener is at Porkheid.....................

What if we go into that weekend within a couple of points of Dumbarton and Livi ? Surely in that scenario all the games would need to Ko simultaneously ???

All irrelevant to me as not going and gad already arranged to go to Hamilton races that day do wouldn't have made it even if I had intended attending. Kinda apt that a shitey season is ending in this manner

I know some might think this petty but I hope the blue vermin ignore this fixture making it so there is no crowd, therefore no money.

Had heard they arent so bothered about it,especially now its been re- arranged. And if they get cuffed by the other load of bigots in the cup they might not need the family stand. Would laugh my socks off if the gate is below 5000.

I know some might think this petty but I hope the blue vermin ignore this fixture making it so there is no crowd, therefore no money.

Had heard they arent so bothered about it,especially now its been re- arranged. And if they get cuffed by the other load of bigots in the cup they might not need the family stand. Would laugh my socks off if the gate is below 5000.

You guys are obviously not for fan run club.

You guys are obviously not for fan run club.

Why?

I would hope the "fan run club" would have been more "fan orientated " and less short term in their approach.

I certainly would not have elected to displace our fans from their normal, "guaranteed" seats just to earn a couple of sheckles which might be negated and detrimental in the longer term if I had a say in the decision.

With us the fans possibly going to be the 'owners' shortly. Why would any fan be laughing if we were not making additional money for next season's budget. Some strange fans out there.

Come on Cockles my old son, we had some brain donor on here the other week suggesting boycotting our own club to starve it of cash!!

• 3 weeks later...

I think as our home record and overall performances have improved under Rae that we won't lose this.

Saints to finish the season with a home win and a great performance.

Thommo to score and silence the masses quicker than a celeb high court injunction.

Saints 3-2

I think as our home record and overall performances have improved under Rae that we won't lose this.

Saints to finish the season with a home win and a great performance.

Thommo to score and silence the masses quicker than a celeb high court injunction.

Saints 3-2

Still drinking in the morning I see? lol.gif

Could well get a win here as they won't have anything to play for............................wait!

Anyway, if I had to pick a score I'd go for 1-1.

I'll be watching from sunnier climes so I don't care of it's freezing. whistling.gif

With us the fans possibly going to be the 'owners' shortly. Why would any fan be laughing if we were not making additional money for next season's budget. Some strange fans out there.

There seems to be a unhealthy bitterness which I don't get. OK we don't like the old firm for me it's always been about cheering your team on no matter who. The I won't go to old firm games to cheer on Saints is being a wee bit silly in my book. Wrote it before have suffered far more abuse through Tynecastle than I have against the old firm.

Think as demonstrated Sat, against a bunch of part timers who have beaten us 3 times this year in league, Saints are either on a beach somewhere or resigned to getting the boot. Sevco will be playing for Cup Final places and their last competitive match.

Hope its the last stand for quite a few of the muppets that AR inherited. 1-3. And roll on next season pleasssssssssssse!!!