St Mirren V The Sevco Fc 2012 Championship 1/5/16

shull

Bit of a nasty reference to our BoD there!

;)

. Whilst I don't agree with how the BOD handled the situation I do agree that we should maximise the money we can get from the sevco support before the season ends. With Dundee United and possibly Kilmarnock coming down next season every penny possible should be given to Alex Rae in order to get a playoff place.

There seems to be a unhealthy bitterness which I don't get. OK we don't like the old firm for me it's always been about cheering your team on no matter who. The I won't go to old firm games to cheer on Saints is being a wee bit silly in my book. Wrote it before have suffered far more abuse through Tynecastle than I have against the old firm.

There is NO old firm. One half is dead so it makes the whole thing defunct. The reason I'm reluctant to attend is because of OUR club's betrayal of THEIR fans.

Edited by stlucifer

. Whilst I don't agree with how the BOD handled the situation I do agree that we should maximise the money we can get from the sevco support before the season ends. With Dundee United and possibly Kilmarnock coming down next season every penny possible should be given to Alex Rae in order to get a playoff place.

I agree about maximising income.

I'd have loved an incentive to increase the home support.

I'd have loved not pissing off existing support and risking losing them.

I'd love that combined income being used to strengthen our team.

Also... The higher up the league we finish the greater the income. We have reduced our home support, increased the away support, and in doing so, not helped our cause in aiming for fifth. If we make it then it will be despite the BoD and not thanks to them.

Also... The higher up the league we finish the greater the income. We have reduced our home support, increased the away support, and in doing so, not helped our cause in aiming for fifth. If we make it then it will be despite the BoD and not thanks to them.

FFS, aye, you've said. snore.gif

We are lucky to have a couple of hundred people in the family stand for matches against either side of old/new firm, what incentives could you offer to fill the place with saints fans? You just have to look on this forum when we are about to play the **** or ***** and you see folk saying that they don't want to be in the ground with the bigots.

FFS, aye, you've said. snore.gif

FFS AYE... ye've said ya mad negative judgemental stalker.

My first comment on the subject in weeks... Deliberately so... and in direct response to a comment yet all you can do is wank and spunk your usual mess as if lying in wait with a wank mag.

Boring.

Edited by BuddieinEK

We are lucky to have a couple of hundred people in the family stand for matches against either side of old/new firm, what incentives could you offer to fill the place with saints fans? You just have to look on this forum when we are about to play the **** or ***** and you see folk saying that they don't want to be in the ground with the bigots.

You are asking me to do the job of the BoD. Vote me on and I'll consider it.

Do you honestly believe there is no room for improving home support?

Serious question... are you a young fan?

He may be a young fan but you certainly are not you miserable whining torn faced bastard.

He may be a young fan but you certainly are not you miserable whining torn faced bastard.

Also... There was not one iota of whining in my question... I was trying to understand where the OP was coming from.

However... In the interests of harmony, may I simply say go fcuk yourself master baiter!

FFS AYE... ye've said ya mad negative judgemental stalker.

My first comment on the subject in weeks... Deliberately so... and in direct response to a comment yet all you can do is wank and spunk your usual mess as if lying in wait with a wank mag.

Boring.

Takes one to know one master!

Also... There was not one iota of whining in my question... I was trying to understand where the OP was coming from.

However... In the interests of harmony, may I simply say go fcuk yourself master baiter!

^^^^^^^^^^^^ mad negative judgemental stalking master baiter at it again!

Obsessed with wan*ing...................understandable, when it's your major pastime. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

I am old enough to know better than reply but here goes...

Should we not all be trying to improve finances, atmosphere etc. for the benefit of the/our club? I’ve been at many AGM’s and public meetings over the years and the BOD have always said they are open to new ideas and that their door is always open, have you proffered any?

I certainly believe there are ways in which we can improve the number of home fans. As an example the ‘bring a buddie’ scheme, whilst flawed, was successful. However for a single game at the end of a poor season the only way to increase numbers would be to discount ticket prices which is something we would have to do for the away fans too. Would there really be a large enough uplift in the home support to negate the price decrease and smaller away support (assuming family stand would be home fans only)?

In my opinion you are a classic example of why I have concerns about fan ownership. Your attitude towards sharing ideas comes across as the spoilt child who would take their ball away if not picked. God help us if you manage to get onto the board.

Serious Question, how old are you?