St Mirren V The Sevco Fc 2012 Championship 1/5/16

shull

Will have a wee tear in my eye and lump in my throat saying goodbye to Goodwin and Thommo. True legends that will live for ever in our proud history.

I agree. There are a few Saints fans who oddly enough appear to 'hate' all things St Mirren , every new signing ( before they even kick a ball) and I for one realise and appreciate the players who have done us a good service as you allude to.

Wish them both well whatever they do next :)

Apologies for not looking properly, but can I turn up on Sunday with my South Stand season ticket and gain admission to home stands or do I need to make prior arrangements with ticket office?

Thanks in advance.

You will need to get a ticket for the West or Main Stand.

Better to phone Ticket Office in the morning.

I wouldn't leave it to Sunday.

Apologies for not looking properly, but can I turn up on Sunday with my South Stand season ticket and gain admission to home stands or do I need to make prior arrangements with ticket office?

Thanks in advance.

By the looks of it the Ticket office is closed tomorrow, probably need to give them a call Sunday morning.

I agree. There are a few Saints fans who oddly enough appear to 'hate' all things St Mirren , every new signing ( before they even kick a ball) and I for one realise and appreciate the players who have done us a good service as you allude to.

Wish them both well whatever they do next :)[/quote Totally agree. I will never let my despise of the old firm I interfere with my love of all things St.Mirren. I will be there to say good luck in the future to two great servants

Ticket Office closed the day before a Home Match ?

:zipit

It's Commercially naive especially considering we are selling sevco fans tickets for (what was) the family stand.

Why did we not sell these tickets directly to the new club and let them deal with the distribution of the tickets?

It's Commercially naive especially considering we are selling sevco fans tickets for (what was) the family stand.

Why did we not sell these tickets directly to the new club and let them deal with the distribution of the tickets?

think both halves of the OF wanted to charge other clubs to sell their tickets a few seasons ago. I think we told them to bolt at the time.

Thanks in advance.

Think you had to do it by the end of last week but we should be encouraging home fans to go not putting obstacles in their way!!