St Mirren V The Sevco Fc 2012 Championship 1/5/16

shull

So as a season ticket holder, with a valid season ticket I will not be allowed access to our last home game of the season without paying effectively twice for the pleasure?

I'm sure the ticket office will do something for you.They are generally very good to deal with and I doubt the Main Stand will completely sell out.

Get down earlyish and you can be in the pub for kick off if they say no!!!!

I'm sure the ticket office will do something for you.They are generally very good to deal with and I doubt the Main Stand will completely sell out.

Get down earlyish and you can be in the pub for kick off if they say no!!!!

Perhaps a bit of stirring by me, I'm sure it will be fine the club are usually very good as you say, however it is a bit of a farce. Surely part of the point of the season ticket is to avoid having to wait and queue, turn up early and worry if you'll get into the ground in the case of a possible sell out...

Perhaps a bit of stirring by me, I'm sure it will be fine the club are usually very good as you say, however it is a bit of a farce. Surely part of the point of the season ticket is to avoid having to wait and queue, turn up early and worry if you'll get into the ground in the case of a possible sell out...

Aye.

Never seen a pic of opposition on our programme before bits as it's rangers day. Stick a picture of Barry McKay in it

I seldom buy a programme, but isn't it standard practice to have a wee feature on the opposition, or one of their players?

Morning buds anyone able to advise this far flung bud a site that I would be able to watch the game ?

Used to be able to via adthe but don't think it works anymore any and all suggestions appreciated.

Let's get this year done and dusted and start to focus on promotion next year....c'mon saints send us of with a win especially for Sir Thommo and and Big Jim two for ever saints legends.

Morning buds anyone able to advise this far flung bud a site that I would be able to watch the game ?

Used to be able to via adthe but don't think it works anymore any and all suggestions appreciated.

Let's get this year done and dusted and start to focus on promotion next year....c'mon saints send us of with a win especially for Sir Thommo and and Big Jim two for ever saints legends.

You can watch it on St Mirren TV. One off payment (about a fiver, I believe).

At the Dome. Just passed a dude with a Tangerine hat on at away gate.

Lost Arab fan?

Checking out away grounds for next season early?

Anyone made up flags for Thommohawk or Goodwin? Hopefully the club / St Mirren fans council have passed on the cup winning flag they have to a few punters in the home end and get that unfurled during the game in say the main stand so cameras etc can see it. :-)

Edited by Mr Zo

Checking out away grounds for next season early?

Anyone made up flags for Thommohawk or Goodwin? Hopefully the club / St Mirren fans council have passed on the cup winning flag they have to a few punters in the home end and get that unfurled during the game in say the main stand so cameras etc can see it. :-)

Great idea but this would have taken some forward planning which for us is a bit of a stretch.