St Mirren V The Sevco Fc 2012 Championship 1/5/16

shull

Alex Rae spoke well for a short five minute interview pre-game. He briefly answered a question about Sevco, then spoke entirely about St Mirren, St Mirren's squad situation, St Mirren's rebuilding situation, how he wishes we were in the playoffs, and it was all about St Mirren. I hope no-one is going to give the St Mirren manager grief for spending five minutes on live TV talking about St Mirren.

Alex Rae spoke well for a short five minute interview pre-game. He briefly answered a question about Sevco, then spoke entirely about St Mirren, St Mirren's squad situation, St Mirren's rebuilding situation, how he wishes we were in the playoffs, and it was all about St Mirren. I hope no-one is going to give the St Mirren manager grief for spending five minutes on live TV talking about St Mirren.

He should have been in our dressing room geeing up the players, not giving the patter to BT Sports.

He should have been in our dressing room geeing up the players, not giving the patter to BT Sports.

Would have looked a bit odd considering the players would have been out warming up at the time.

Would have looked a bit odd considering the players would have been out warming up at the time.

Correct. They were. They then cut to a live interview with Thommo in a dugout talking about his final hurrah. Disgraceful. Thommo should have been doing extra stretching exercises in case we get an injury early in the game.

All round disgraceful behaviour from Rae and Thompson. Get rid.

You'll probably find it's a contractual obligation between BT and the clubs that the managers do a wee stint on camera. Greeting over nothing....

Managers give quick interviews to the tv all the time.

He spoke very well and made it clear where his priorities lie.

Edited by davidg

Move your decimal point to the right ;-)

You not at the game caller?

Nope, not at the game. Said all along I wasn't going. Couldn't give my ST away. Had several 'thanks but no thanks' responses.

Hope you kept the receipt for that parka. You were done!

Guest TPAFKATS

You'll probably find it's a contractual obligation between BT and the clubs that the managers do a wee stint on camera. Greeting over nothing....

Appreciate that. I feel there are better places than the TV studio gantry for a manager to be 20 mins before ko though.

Started quite well. Have a great view from here on my sofa :)

Mallan's really putting himself about a bit in midfield, good to see.

I've tried a few times in my phone to get st Mirren Tv - won't let me won't even open subscribe page :(

I honestly think we will win today

COYS