St Mirren V The Sevco Fc 2012 Championship 1/5/16

shull

FT 2-2

Fair score in the end. We definitely fell out it a bit in the second half, similar to last week at Dumbarton. Still though, the new clubs second goal was offside and what a finish that was at the end by Lewis Morgan.

Glad the season is over, that goal in the last minute means we finish 6th instead of 7th. We would all have taken that finish the day Rae was appointed.

The green shoots of recovery are definitely there, now to the summer rebuild.

Was impressed with what I saw from Morgan at the start of the season, real shame he got injured. Would far rather we'd gone with him on the left than Cooper for the last few months.

Good to finish with a result like that :)

Farewell Thommo and Goody, quite fitting that Goody roared into tackles and won the ball cleanly, and then got an ( in my opinion) undeserved yellow, and that Thommo ran the line across young Lewis' shot to unsight the keeper as we snatched a well deserved draw.

And Wee Eck nearly crash tackling Farrell when the goal was scored... priceless.

I f*ckin love St Mirren cloud9.gif

Farewell Thommo and Goody, quite fitting that Goody roared into tackles and won the ball cleanly, and then got an ( in my opinion) undeserved yellow, and that Thommo ran the line across young Lewis' shot to unsight the keeper as we snatched a well deserved draw.

And Wee Eck nearly crash tackling Farrell when the goal was scored... priceless.

I f*ckin love St Mirren cloud9.gif

Amen

Great result at the end... You have to love an injury time equaliser. Dignified farewell from goody and Thompson.. Even the sevco fans in south stand applauded him when he warmed up. Hibs can take advantage of them having no competitive matches over next few weeks in cup final. Roll on next season and a proper, consistent challenge to be involved at the end of the season... Coys