St Mirren V The Sevco Fc 2012 Championship 1/5/16

shull

Kenny Miller: "a very difficult surface out there".

What a monumental cock.

He is or he has? Mind you the surface has been causing problems since the turn of the year which is not surprising given the amount of rain that has fallen this year. Hopefully, a re-seed will and a good summer will sort it out for next season - or are they re-turfing it this year? If it's just a re-seed any buddy know what the aforesaid Kenny Miller is doing for his holidays?

Was in Main Stand today. My wee daughter enjoyed it. She was absolutely ecstatic getting Goody and Thommo's autographs at half time.

Great day out.

Don't keep us in suspenders, how many planes today?

You were waiting for somebody to ask that just so you could

add to your humongous post count. dry.png

Despite the sadness of losing Thommo and Goody, I thought we deserved a draw today. Fantastic finish from Morgan. Unless he's unfit, he should have been starting instead of Cooper.

My MOTM was Irvine. Solid with good distribution throughout and his tackle in the second half when last man was superb.

We'll definitely miss Shankland but I'm not really bothered if Gallagher gets a new deal (his first touch is often woeful). And I'd be fairly happy to see Cooper, Carswell & Gow go.

Decent result and have only lost at home once since Boxing Day - that was to a resurgent Raith Rovers team who will cause Hibs no end of problems in the play offs.

Like many, feel a pang of sadness at the end of an era. With Thommo and Goody leaving sees the last link of March 17 2013 depart.

Farewell lads. Thanks for the memories. Raising a glass of the amber nectar in honour for all you did for us.

Guest TPAFKATS

Kenny Miller: "a very difficult surface out there".

What a monumental cock.

That might explain why he kept playing the ball with his face.

Laughable that some question Rae's commitment to the club, just look at his reaction to the equaliser, superb stuff.

Buzzing out my tits for next season already, I'm off work tomorrow as well so it's peroni mad in the flat tonight :)

Don't keep us in suspenders, how many planes today?

You were waiting for somebody to ask that just so you could

add to your humongous post count. dry.png

Couldn't see from M2.

Sorry.

Thought I heard a helicopter.

What a most enjoyable afternoon. As end of season games go that was up there. A last minute equaliser against a taunting away support who outnumbered us. Pleasing!

Good send off for the cup winning legends. Will be a very long time before we see player's of the ilk of Goodwin and Thompson getting such a send off. :-(

Enjoyable ending to what has been a very average season.

Happy summer holidays everybuddie! :-)

I hate the close season

Not this one. Enjoy Euro 2016 and hopefully come back refreshed and ready to go again under the 'proper' start of the Alex Rae era. He's already shown enough to convince me he has his heid' screwed on and knows what he's about.

Thank goodness for this close season. Room 101 for 95% of this season which was, in the main, shit.

Edited by pozbaird

Good performance to end the season and brilliant send off for Goody and Thommo. Great response after losing the late goal and abs delighted for young Morgan, pity about his injuries this season and maybe he'll be our new star next season. COYS

That last gasp goal made it feel like a win.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This.

A last minute goal to shut that lot up and leave us to our end of season celebrations AND Jamie Langfield passing his shirt to my grandson.

If Carlsberg did "getitrightupye"............................ lol.gif

ETA. I wouldn't have been there but for my laddie's insistence so, on this occasion, Thank you wee man!

Edited by stlucifer