St Mirren V The Sevco Fc 2012 Championship 1/5/16

shull

I am old enough to know better than reply but here goes...

Should we not all be trying to improve finances, atmosphere etc. for the benefit of the/our club? I’ve been at many AGM’s and public meetings over the years and the BOD have always said they are open to new ideas and that their door is always open, have you proffered any?

I certainly believe there are ways in which we can improve the number of home fans. As an example the ‘bring a buddie’ scheme, whilst flawed, was successful. However for a single game at the end of a poor season the only way to increase numbers would be to discount ticket prices which is something we would have to do for the away fans too. Would there really be a large enough uplift in the home support to negate the price decrease and smaller away support (assuming family stand would be home fans only)?

In my opinion you are a classic example of why I have concerns about fan ownership. Your attitude towards sharing ideas comes across as the spoilt child who would take their ball away if not picked. God help us if you manage to get onto the board.

Serious Question, how old are you?

You were doing so well till you joined in with the "he dares disagree with me so lets make it personal" approach!

Not needed.

Before you bother looking for quotes... Faraway deserves all he gets... It's the only language he understands.

I know football changes and will continue to change, but my asking about your age was to try and establish if you were a young fan who has never known anything other than what we suffer now, or whether you had experienced some of the greater times with our club that I personally believe we should aspire to.

As you rightly say, the Bring a Buddie scheme, whilst flawed, did actually show a glimpse of what can be achieved with some imagination.

Re your last point, in the second half of my century!

I am old enough to know better than reply but here goes...

Should we not all be trying to improve finances, atmosphere etc. for the benefit of the/our club? Ive been at many AGMs and public meetings over the years and the BOD have always said they are open to new ideas and that their door is always open, have you proffered any?

I certainly believe there are ways in which we can improve the number of home fans. As an example the bring a buddie scheme, whilst flawed, was successful. However for a single game at the end of a poor season the only way to increase numbers would be to discount ticket prices which is something we would have to do for the away fans too. Would there really be a large enough uplift in the home support to negate the price decrease and smaller away support (assuming family stand would be home fans only)?

In my opinion you are a classic example of why I have concerns about fan ownership. Your attitude towards sharing ideas comes across as the spoilt child who would take their ball away if not picked. God help us if you manage to get onto the board.

Serious Question, how old are you?

He is very old.

You were doing so well till you joined in with the "he dares disagree with me so lets make it personal" approach!

Not needed.

Before you bother looking for quotes... Faraway deserves all he gets... It's the only language he understands.

I know football changes and will continue to change, but my asking about your age was to try and establish if you were a young fan who has never known anything other than what we suffer now, or whether you had experienced some of the greater times with our club that I personally believe we should aspire to.

As you rightly say, the Bring a Buddie scheme, whilst flawed, did actually show a glimpse of what can be achieved with some imagination.

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Awww diddums, not recovered from a few Fridays ago when, drink fuelled, you made an arse of yourself.

Never mind, you'll get it one day. whistling.gif

Not needed.

Don't know where the 'daring to disagree' part comes from? I merely questioned why you wouldn't want to share ideas than keep them to yourself.

Out of interest are you directly affected by sevco being housed in the family stand?

Don't know where the 'daring to disagree' part comes from? I merely questioned why you wouldn't want to share ideas than keep them to yourself.

Out of interest are you directly affected by sevco being housed in the family stand?

On the first part I don't believe I said or implied that.

I am all for the pooling of not only ideas but resources too.

I am fully behind fan involvement too. Hell, as a kid and then teenager I painted the lavvies at Love Street; weeded the terracing; painted the crush barriers and cleared snow off the pitch... basically whatever I could do to help the club.

On the second part... I'm not going over old ground and giving Faraway another chance to spunk!

Edited by BuddieinEK

On the first part I don't believe I said or implied that.

I am all for the pooling of not only ideas but resources too.

I am fully behind fan involvement too. Hell, as a kid and then teenager I painted the lavvies at Love Street; weeded the terracing; painted the crush barriers and cleared snow off the pitch... basically whatever I could do to help the club.

On the second part... I'm not going over old ground and giving Faraway another chance to spunk!

Fair enough. I don't have the time or the enthusiasm to look back at the correspondences.

40 pounds to watch full time professional football players

Bollox

Most cannot pass, trap or shoot a football correctly.

And one fanny, warms up with his hands in his pockets.

Quite right Aber

40 pounds to watch full time professional football players

Bollox

Most cannot pass, trap or shoot a football correctly.

And one fanny, warms up with his hands in his pockets.

Quite right Aber

Yeah much better with the tippy tappy diving cheats of the champions league.

St Mirren v Rangers

Ladbrokes Championship

Venue: Paisley 2021 Stadium, Paisley

Date: Sunday, 1st May 2016

Kick-off: 12:30pm

Season Tickets ARE valid for this game.

Match is all ticket tickets will be on sale (subject to availability) UNTIL KICK OFF.

Tickets for this match go on sale at 10:00pm on Friday 22nd April from the St Mirren Ticket Office and the Online Ticket Shop.

Ticket Prices

Main Stand

Adult £25

OAP (over 65) £15

Student £15

Child (Under 18) £15

West Stand

Adult £25

OAP (over 65) £15

Student £15

Child (Under 18) £15

Unemployed** £15

Wheelchair User# £15

Carer FREE

????????????

St Mirren v Rangers

Ladbrokes Championship

Venue: Paisley 2021 Stadium, Paisley

Date: Sunday, 1st May 2016

Kick-off: 12:30pm

Season Tickets ARE valid for this game.

Match is all ticket tickets will be on sale (subject to availability) UNTIL KICK OFF.

Tickets for this match go on sale at 10:00pm on Friday 22nd April from the St Mirren Ticket Office and the Online Ticket Shop.

Ticket Prices

Main Stand

Adult £25

OAP (over 65) £15

Student £15

Child (Under 18) £15

West Stand

Adult £25

OAP (over 65) £15

Student £15

Child (Under 18) £15

Unemployed** £15

Wheelchair User# £15

Carer FREE

????????????

More expensive to watch St Mirren v Rangers than Stoke v West Ham shocking

Yeah much better with the tippy tappy diving cheats of the champions league.

f**k these cnuts also.

Disgrace to the Beautiful Game as are the prices to f**king watch them cheat.

What was your point?

f**k these cnuts also.

Disgrace to the Beautiful Game as are the prices to f**king watch them cheat.

What was your point?

My point is highly skilled or poorly skilled, you're still moaning. Edited by Kendo

There seems to be a unhealthy bitterness which I don't get. OK we don't like the old firm for me it's always been about cheering your team on no matter who. The I won't go to old firm games to cheer on Saints is being a wee bit silly in my book. Wrote it before have suffered far more abuse through Tynecastle than I have against the old firm.

I'm going on Sunday to support the Saints and hopefully say farewell to the remaining 2013 LC winners still at the club (Thommo and Goody).

Out of interest is anyone else?

me.