Out Of Contract Players

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/scottish-premiership/endendevertraege/wettbewerb/SC1

A few on here could do a job for us. one that jumped out at me Scott McDonald scores goals for fun any division

Having said that I hate the despicable little runt. I could get over that though

I love the valuations that site puts on Players Alan Gow £300k Agnew £206 K !! FFS !!

Simon Lappin get him signed wud please a couple folks in here

Good shout actually. Left side has been a problem for us all season. Howieson, Cooper, Gow, McAllister, Stewart and McGraith have all had goes there, none with any great deal of success.

Pretty sure Simo could still do a job at this level, a full 10 years after he was a key part of the title winning team.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/scottish-premiership/endendevertraege/wettbewerb/SC1

A few on here could do a job for us. one that jumped out at me Scott McDonald scores goals for fun any division

Having said that I hate the despicable little runt. I could get over that though

Aye Scott McDonald is going to jet into Paisley any minute now. Are you for real ffs?

Is it really that unlikely, not saying it will happen but he only plays for Motherwell not Milan FFS..

He might as well be playing for Milan. We were unable to compete with Motherwell for players when we were in the same league. Not a chance of competing with them now that we're in a lower league.