Thommo Farewell Interview

Guest TPAFKATS

THIS was sufficient, although just not going would have been better.

I didn't need the "same old" below, yawn. snore.gifsnore.gifsnore.gif

You've gone to great pains to make it clear you didn't need the information I gave, which begs the question - why do you continue to respond?

You can't help yourself...

This place will go into meltdown after the Sevco 5088 game, when Thommo waves to both sets of fans as he leaves the field :-0

Whole of the west of Scotland will explode if Goody does that Wouldnae half be funny though

I'll be there. The only time I lost the will to attend was after the 4-1 doing on Boxing Day.

We are in the best form all season at present with the last chance to show our respects to Goody and Thommo. I wouldn't miss it for the world.

It never bothers me to watch the team I support when playing the old firm walking away from the game like that when we win feels good. Anyone remember winning at ibrox when they were unwrapping the title flag. As for the game I will be leaving at the final whistle when they start the party.

Just been reading Thommos 4 perfect guests for a dinner party......

Jimi Hendrix

Kurt Cobain

Emilia Clarke

Yoda.

Mine would be.....

Billy Connolly

Morgan Freeman

Rick Witter

Thommo.

Who would yours be?

Edited by HSS

According to,Saints Super Fan,Chick Young in today's PDE.....Thommo will start Sundays game before being subbed with 10 mins to go.

I wonder how he would know that?

to be honest I find that quite disrespectful if that is the plan.

Does that mean we don't see the point in trying to win this game? I'm not wanting to be negative (there's enough negativity already surrounding this game) and I realise that Thommo deserves a send off but in my opinion we should be fielding our strongest side from kick off.

I'm going to this game in spite of all my mates avoiding it, in spite of us selling out to them and because I want to see us beat them. Our home form this year has been good and I want to see that continue.

Maybe I've made the wrong decision.

to be honest I find that quite disrespectful if that is the plan.

Does that mean we don't see the point in trying to win this game? I'm not wanting to be negative (there's enough negativity already surrounding this game) and I realise that Thommo deserves a send off but in my opinion we should be fielding our strongest side from kick off.

I'm going to this game in spite of all my mates avoiding it, in spite of us selling out to them and because I want to see us beat them. Our home form this year has been good and I want to see that continue.

Maybe I've made the wrong decision.

This information came from chick Young so I doubt it has much credibilty. For what it's worth I think it's more likely he will get the last 10 minutes of the game similar to what he's had for the majority of this season.

This information came from chick Young so I doubt it has much credibilty. For what it's worth I think it's more likely he will get the last 10 minutes of the game similar to what he's had for the majority of this season.

I wouldn't grudge him that. Most of the time I don't listen to Chico but then he was right about Rae joining and supposedly they play 5's together.

If Rae feels our strongest team is lining up in a 442, then I'd say our best strikeforce is probably Shankland and Thommo.

Clarkson, for all his decent touches every now and again, hasn't been very good.

Edited by JM1

Give the big yin the full game and then a opened top bus around the town ...... legend ..... Saints man 100% .... giid golfer ... great guy, sorry to see him go and nor be there due to being in the darkside of the world.

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES ! LEGEND TRUE LEGEND!

Would you let him take the penalty. whistling.gif

Thanks for posting that, what a fantastic person and what a fantastic interview. He will never be forgotten and I'm so glad that I'll witness his last game.

It's an honour to have a player who 'wants' to play for us and its a bonus that he is a fan and cherishes his time at St Mirren.

Thommo, many thanks for your contribution to St Mirren :)