Saint For A Day

It might increase slightly but if you submitted a bid, and won...........................thumbup2.gif

It says you've got to be fit on the website. Nae fecking chance. If I was though I'd love it. 29 forum users to do injury to in just 90 minutes. I'd have great fun.

As it is my son will no doubt be wearing his jessie boots, using his square head and club foot and he'll be a soft and easy target for anyone wanting to get at me by proxy. He's also left his room in a mess again today so I'd be quite happy to offer encouragement to any player having a go at him.

It says you've got to be fit on the website. Nae fecking chance. If I was though I'd love it. 29 forum users to do injury to in just 90 minutes. I'd have great fun.

As it is my son will no doubt be wearing his jessie boots, using his square head and club foot and he'll be a soft and easy target for anyone wanting to get at me by proxy. He's also left his room in a mess again today so I'd be quite happy to offer encouragement to any player having a go at him.

Rename it "Kick a Dick" Day. thumbup2.gif

Update, great idea, get yerself down Stu, could get yer big arse in one of them target things and charge people cash to belt the ball at that............................sure fire winner.

Edited by faraway saint

Rename it "Kick a Dick" Day. thumbup2.gif

Update, great idea, get yerself down Stu, could get yer big arse in one of them target things and charge people cash to belt the ball at that............................sure fire winner.

My mate already suggested having me replace the Panda as the thing people throw stuff at at half time. He said make it a brick and send me along the front of the West Stand and SMiSA could raise a huge chunk of money in a couple of games. No need for prizes either. :rolleyes:

Congratulations to our 'Saint for a Day' raffle winners, Mark Syme and Ian Walker. You'll be playing at the The Paisley 2021 Stadium this Sunday in the Number 5 shirts. Club will be in contact soon with further details for you.

enjoy the game lads

for those who didn't win the official site is still accepting bids until tomorrow

Went along as my mate was home team 4. Just like to say what a goal by away team number 8 absolutely fantastic. Does anyone know who actually organises the day itself? Reason I'm asking is it never seems to be the same 2 years in a row. I played 2013 and we had winners podium with the confetti machines & kept the strips but got no medals. Now you don't keep the strips, no winners podium but you get to finish with a penalty shootout and get a medal. Think if you got all of the above every year would make the day even more memorable.

Went along as my mate was home team 4. Just like to say what a goal by away team number 8 absolutely fantastic. Does anyone know who actually organises the day itself? Reason I'm asking is it never seems to be the same 2 years in a row. I played 2013 and we had winners podium with the confetti machines & kept the strips but got no medals. Now you don't keep the strips, no winners podium but you get to finish with a penalty shootout and get a medal. Think if you got all of the above every year would make the day even more memorable.

Were Season Tickets valid ?

Does anyone have any footage of that away goal? I'm awaiting a contract for next season after that....

Ronnie, I checked with my son tonight. He came home with a signed home top from the match yesterday. Apparently there was one for each of the players. If your mate didn't get his perhaps he should contact the club. I had read that he would get the kit he was playing in, but he seems more than happy with the shirt he got instead. He was in the yellow team right enough....