Dumbarton V St Mirren Championship 23/4/16

shull

FT 2-1

Strange game to lose, but congratulations to Dumbarton in staying up. That's 9 points from 12 they've taken from us now, you're welcome!

We were much the better team first half, but had a shocking second half. Dumbarton obviously had a lot to play for today while we didn't, and it certainly showed as the game wore on.

No doubt this result will garner much teeth gnashing, seething glee from the usual suspects, the reality is that it doesn't really matter. Not that it will stop them getting into a state.

What we learned today is Clarkson and Cooper certainly need punted in the summer. I'd punt Quinn too, he's not done enough for me.

FT 2-1

Strange game to lose, but congratulations to Dumbarton in staying up. That's 9 points from 12 they've taken from us now, you're welcome!

We were much the better team first half, but had a shocking second half. Dumbarton obviously had a lot to play for today while we didn't, and it certainly showed as the game wore on.

No doubt this result will garner much teeth gnashing, seething glee from the usual suspects, the reality is that it doesn't really matter. Not that it will stop them getting into a state.

What we learned today is Clarkson and Cooper certainly need punted in the summer. I'd punt Quinn too, he's not done enough for me.

We did have a lot to play for, higher position means more money for the club plus players are paid to play professional football for our club. Too many are not good enough and I wager many out if contract will be shown the door. The second half was really poor.