Message From Carswell

Just had a direct message from Carswell on twitter.just thought if out it out there.

Listen a don't mind people have a go on Twitter but your taking it to far now if you've got a problem come up to the traning ground and say it to ma face!! Stop being the big man in Twitter

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Mind get somebody to film the meeting. clap.gif

PS What did you say? 1eye.gif

Edited by faraway saint

Just had a direct message from Carswell on twitter.just thought if out it out there.

Listen a don't mind people have a go on Twitter but your taking it to far now if you've got a problem come up to the traning ground and say it to ma face!! Stop being the big man in Twitter

I wrote on twitter both Carswell And Agnew should be hounded out like jamie mcclusky

I did not contact Carswell direct or tag him. He has clearly searched twitter Abd found my tweet.

I'd maybe see the point if I contacted him directly

Seriously.

What the hell is wrong with you?

It's pretty cringeworthy to do what you've done.

I'm reading your posts through my fingers.

Copy in Tony Fitz!

I am sure he will be over the moon to see his charges have heeded the verbal ear bashing about not making inflammatory comments on social media.

Sounds like a invitation over a cup of tea and a couple of doughnuts.whistling.gif....

Lol forgot that one. I wrote two cunts under a news story. Nothing directly. At Carswell or Agnew. Still no reson to send me a personal message.

I've had a scroll through your Twitter time line, you seem to have been running quite a campaign against Carswell for months.

I would guess it's more in response to you repeatedly going after him than one or two recent tweets.

I've had a scroll through your Twitter time line, you seem to have been running quite a campaign against Carswell for months.

I would guess it's more in response to you repeatedly going after him than one or two recent tweets.

If u check the tweets youl find they are on Saturdays during or after the game nothing personal just his performance on the park

If u check the tweets youl find they are on Saturdays during or after the game nothing personal just his performance on the park

He's indicating you've been on his case for a long time, have you?

Why did you feel the need to come squeeling on here, do you really think you'll get some wee cuddles?

Dish it out, take it back or get yerself off Twatter.

Edited by faraway saint

So you've repeatedly attacked the guy on twitter, called him a c**t and now that he's finally responded, instead of taking up his offer to discuss your issues face to facr you've instead come crying on here?

f**king pathetic.