Message From Carswell

I wish more of the players would take a leaf out of Alex Rae's book when it come to twitter. While he was working as a pundit and not employed by any football club he was quite open about his support of Rangers and often sent tweets wishing them well before games and had photos with Rangers fans on his page.

He tweeted about his appointment as St Mirren manager to the effect that he was excited by the opportunity and now regular retweets about St Mirren related events. Since becoming St Mirren manager his only Rangers related posts have been about catching up with Gazza and Fernando Ricksen - two ex-colleagues going through hard times.

Carswell's post in particular was foolish for implying the OF result was more important to him than the team who pays his wages.

Lol forgot that one. I wrote two cunts under a news story. Nothing directly. At Carswell or Agnew. Still no reson to send me a personal message.

Not very often I agree with topcat but to be fair you have been hounding carswell for months and giving him cheek on Twitter after games calling him a ghost and all sorts etc.

He's quite right to send you a direct message if you ask me, you seem like a total pain in the tits.

Just had a direct message from Carswell on twitter.just thought if out it out there.

Listen a don't mind people have a go on Twitter but your taking it to far now if you've got a problem come up to the traning ground and say it to ma face!! Stop being the big man in Twitter

Well? Ur ye gawn or ur ye a big feartie?

I ain't on here to seek sympathy just to show what a clown Carswell is. Why go to

Bother sending personal messages. He gets called far worse every Saturday

I'm sure you'd be happy to be abused, directly or indirectly,..... Only a fudd would copy and paste twatter talk!

Look. I haven't personally attacked Carswell. I wrote posts on players. At the game. It could be any one. Like most I may have a moan from time to time it could be any one I don't just moan about one player. If ur good I applaud if ur pish I moan. Like most fans

If carswell played pish. (Which he does almost every game ) I moan. Hardly a big deal. It is not personal.

Look. I haven't personally attacked Carswell. I wrote posts on players. At the game. It could be any one. Like most I may have a moan from time to time it could be any one I don't just moan about one player. If ur good I applaud if ur pish I moan. Like most fans

You need a reversing sound with the amount of backing up you're doing here.

Saying someone isn't very good at football, isn't imposing enough to be a player at this level and is effectively a ghost isn't a personal attack. It's an analysis of his ability as a footballer.

Calling someone a 'c**t' is very much a personal attack. Regardless of accuracy.

FTOF and everything to do with this game!!

As far the social media side there's not much you can do about that when these two horrible football teams play each other as 90 percent of the folk on twitter or facebook (non saints fans) were spouting drivel of some sort.

The best advice would be to stear clear of these things and ignore whatever players are saying about what their Glasgow allegiance is because the likelihood is that they wont be at our club next season.

Edited by paisleysaint

What u want a pic for

To prove that you're not talking garbage! All very well saying that he did but with no picture of the message am saying it's lies

Dear god how embarassing.

Imagine abusing a player at our club and then deliberately lying about a response from that player and thinking he would get support on this forum.

Not sure this thread has gone the way billy hoped......