Alex Rae In The Rangers End At Old Firm Game

Stop being so touchy ffs.

Carswell was out of order in referring to the cup match as "the big one". Stupid comment which was undermined his position as a St Mirren player IMO.

Alex Rae has not said anything controversial in public, and has gone out of his way to big up the Saints support.

What he does in his own private time is nether here nor there as long as he is respectful in public... which he is 100%

Edited by BuddieinEK

Bottom line here he is the manager of Saint Mirren this is unprofessional and as I said regards Agnew and Carswell not acceptable behaviour as far as I am concerned Gus MacPherson would never have done this. We cannot accept or tolerate this behaviour and utter disrespect for the club and it's supporters. Show them the door we are fast becoming the laughing stock of Scottish football BOD please take a stance now.

This is getting beyond a fuking joke. How many times have we seen ourselves or seen pictures of ex Saints employees attending Saints games after they have left. Maxwell at Fir Park , Charlie Adam a few times and Basher all spring to mind instantly. They are all lauded for it yet a current employee is being criticized for doing the exact same. Get a life ffs and stop this moronic hypocritical witch hunt.

I genuinely

Think

When your a manager. There are certain ways of conducting yourself. I agree what he does on his spare time is upto him

But I do genuinely think if a current manager of a team in same division is in with a opposition support. This is wrong.

We are playing them in a couple of weeks.

Wee Eck is sussing them out.

He will be a hero when we hump them

Really. Couldn't. Give. a. Shit!

Alex Rae has seriously improved us over Ian Murray. Alex Rae's St Mirren are no longer easy push-overs. Alex Rae's St Mirren have turned around a SHITE home record. Alex Rae's St Mirren have actually played in a couple of excellent entertaining games recently against Hibs & Morton. Alex Rae's St Mirren have me actually looking forward to going to FeegieField again.

Alex Rae is clearly a spiky wee Sevconian bun. Clearly. It isn't breaking news.

Really. Couldn't Give. a. Toss!

I genuinely

Think

When your a manager. There are certain ways of conducting yourself. I agree what he does on his spare time is upto him

But I do genuinely think if a current manager of a team in same division is in with a opposition support. This is wrong.

It might very well be his wife or partner for all you know.

Who really cares FFS.

Couldn't care less. Our players have been going to watch either of the old firm for years.

Cheesy would come watch us if Dung didn't have a game. What's the difference?

I couldn't care less about them attending these games and supporting their team. Just keep it off social media and everything is fine.

Edited by davidg

Couldn't care less. Our players have been going to watch either of the old firm for years.

Cheesy would come watch us if Dung didn't have a game. What's the difference?

I couldn't care less about them attending these games and supporting their team. Just keep it off social media and everything is fine.

I presume the OP got this picture off Social Media David and I doubt there's much Alex Rae could have done about it.

I wish I could be surprised at the mentality of some of the St Mirren support today but I can't say I am. This witch hunt is utterly ridiculous. It's hypocritical and it's self harming and the noisy bigoted attitude of a handful of St Mirren supporters towards this issue has now even made it into the national news. Indeed you would think that all "decent" St Mirren fans would do something about those - like the OP - who would embarrass the club. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Stuart Dickson