Alex Rae In The Rangers End At Old Firm Game

yes read everything so far.

I find myself in an awkward position with regards to this and the other bids, so i think for the moment i will wait and see if additional outputs of information that are due to come out answer my questions rather than posing them online and giving any impression of trying to upset the apple cart with any of the bids.

But i assure you i am keeping a very close eye on proceedings and technicalities.

I suspect when the initial surge settles down others will ask the same questions i have in mind, but i will wait and see

Fair enough point Richard the only grey area at the moment is who the loan provider is but I'm sure that will become evident over coming days ...

Its not a secret that our manager supports Rangers I hope he had a great day.

Given the opposition in this particular fixture, if he did have a great day, fair do's. Just a shame both of tbe cnuts/bawbags/bawsacks couldn't have lost.

In the future, if St Mirren have no business on, and Alex Rae fancies watching the Sevco again while wearing a tea cosy and standing amongst the Sevconians, I have no issue. However, if the opposition is any Scottish club bar Celtic, I don't hope he has a great day. I hope he has a cnut of a day and the Sevco get fcuking pumped rotten.

That tea cosy though....

yes read everything so far.

I find myself in an awkward position with regards to this and the other bids, so i think for the moment i will wait and see if additional outputs of information that are due to come out answer my questions rather than posing them online and giving any impression of trying to upset the apple cart with any of the bids.

But i assure you i am keeping a very close eye on proceedings and technicalities.

I suspect when the initial surge settles down others will ask the same questions i have in mind, but i will wait and see

It seems that you have some knowledge of/interest in the other bids. If this is the case, it is perhaps best that you refrain from contributing to the debate about the GLS/SMiSA bid for fear of potential conflict of interest.

It seems that you have some knowledge of/interest in the other bids. If this is the case, it is perhaps best that you refrain from contributing to the debate about the GLS/SMiSA bid for fear of potential conflict of interest.

no conflict of interest here

(though i am sure you all know that i support fanownership above all other models)

, but as noted above i have been refraining from all but the most basic issues.

I am sure a few folk know about more than one bid, i would have though SMISA and GLS for instance

Edited by rea

Alex Rae has at no point publicly vocalised his support for Rangers since he's been St Mirren manager. He attended this match, privately, didn't tweet union jacks or #watp or "now for the big one".

I have absolutely no problem with Alex Rae going to the Old Firm match, wherever he sat - that's his business. As long as he didn't periscope himself singing the sash, it's his own business...

Exactly as i said on an other thread

He was sitting behind my bigoted mates

Yes they are bigots and proud of it(Their words)

Tried to goad him into singing The ANTHEMS but he wasn't having any of it

Don't care what players or manager get up to in their spare time, as long as it doesn't bring any shame on our club. Why people are getting uppity about someone sitting watching their team is beyond belief, get a grip FFS. Whoever started this topic needs to take a reality check or at least get out more often!!!!!

Bottom line here he is the manager of Saint Mirren this is unprofessional and as I said regards Agnew and Carswell not acceptable behaviour as far as I am concerned Gus MacPherson would never have done this. We cannot accept or tolerate this behaviour and utter disrespect for the club and it's supporters. Show them the door we are fast becoming the laughing stock of Scottish football BOD please take a stance now.

I suppose, with you pushing trolleys at Aldi, you won't shop at Asda?

Some people really need to get an F'n life!

no conflict of interest here

(though i am sure you all know that i support fanownership above all other models)

, but as noted above i have been refraining from all but the most basic issues.

I am sure a few folk know about more than one bid, i would have though SMISA and GLS for instance

If you don't have a conflict of interest regarding the SMiSA/GLS bid and the other 'bids on the table', then what is the nature of the 'awkward position' you say you are in regarding the different bids?

Very sad. Yet another member of staff without a shred of common sense.

Why on earth is he getting involved with fans taking selfies when he must know it will be posted.

Next season the club should just run a supporters bus to the 3 or 4 Old Scum fixtures.

Suddenly losing interest in this club once again.....

I seriously wonder if some people actually hate the old firm more than they love their own club. This is not important! In reality it is gossip and shit stirring and has no bearing on Alex Rae doing his job properly as our manager. Everyone knows Rae's allegiance, i couldn't give a feck! He's made our team better, that i do care about! Some people seriously need to get out more! Get a hobby!

Very sad. Yet another member of staff without a shred of common sense.

Why on earth is he getting involved with fans taking selfies when he must know it will be posted.

Next season the club should just run a supporters bus to the 3 or 4 Old Scum fixtures.

Suddenly losing interest in this club once again.....

^^^^^^ Easily put off. bye1.gif

If you don't have a conflict of interest regarding the SMiSA/GLS bid and the other 'bids on the table', then what is the nature of the 'awkward position' you say you are in regarding the different bids?

Awkward position is nothing to do with competing bids....I simply do not want to come off as the new Yule asking difficult questions and points while the bid is still in its infancy....and in any way be accused of trying to derail a fan ownership bid just because some involved now were so against FO the first time around.

I seriously wonder if some people actually hate the old firm more than they love their own club. This is not important! In reality it is gossip and shit stirring and has no bearing on Alex Rae doing his job properly as our manager. Everyone knows Rae's allegiance, i couldn't give a feck! He's made our team better, that i do care about! Some people seriously need to get out more! Get a hobby!

Sadly you might be right in the case of some fans... Alex Rae is a Rangers fan, big deal! If he wins the league for us next year he'll still be a Rangers fan...

Awkward position is nothing to do with competing bids....I simply do not want to come off as the new Yule asking difficult questions and points while the bid is still in its infancy....and in any way be accused of trying to derail a fan ownership bid just because some involved now were so against FO the first time around.

I took this to mean you were in an awkward position regarding the other bids....

I find myself in an awkward position with regards to this and the other bids

I took this to mean you were in an awkward position regarding the other bids....

fair point badly worded.

I mean it in the way that should other bids also become public I would not want to be Yule to them either....from the get go but let them breath first and then judge and comment