Alex Rae In The Rangers End At Old Firm Game

Carswell and Agnew getting it tight fir comments. When our manager is in with the ficking cretins. What's he gona do last game of season start singing the sash with rest of them Think it's realy poor

You really need to look at what you're doing never mind anyone else. whistling.gif

Sadly you might be right in the case of some fans... Alex Rae is a Rangers fan, big deal! If he wins the league for us next year he'll still be a Rangers fan...

Charlie Adam was a Rangers player last time we won the league!! We should be made to give back the trophy and those years in the SPL I tell yee!! Edited by Hambud

Yep. And. Done folk agree and done don't.

Please can you read your own posts before hitting the 'Post' button. Not one sentence in any of your posts today has made sense due to typos. It would be a bonus if you could work out when to use a full stop. Or as. You. Might say it. Would be a bonus if. You could work. Out. When to use. A full. stop.

Do you know a responsible adult that could check your spelling/grammar before you hit the fecking "post" button?

Maybe a teacher, lollipop lady or even a passing stranger?

Please can you read your own posts before hitting the 'Post' button. Not one sentence in any of your posts today has made sense due to typos. It would be a bonus if you could work out when to use a full stop. Or as. You. Might say it. Would be a bonus if. You could work. Out. When to use. A full. stop.

Original idea.................................whistling.gif

16 pages on and I'm still awaiting someone telling me when they have ever seen a current manager sitting in with fans. ?

Was he sitting with their fans?

What happens if he was sitting in the main stand (Pram sandwich as you called it) and a fan asked him for a photo?

Those who want to turn a blind eye are the very reason we still have an Old Firm.

We had a chance to get rid of Rangers for good in 2012, which, at the same time, would have been Celtic's death knell.

It would have been a huge improvement not just to Scottish football but to society in general.

This is the most important issue in Scottish football. By far.

Rae and Carswell should both be sacked.

I won't be back till they are both gone. The club needs to make a stand.