Alex Rae In The Rangers End At Old Firm Game

This post exists simply because he supports an old firm team.

If a St Mirren fan and former St Mirren player, let's say Steven Thompson, was managing a diddy club, let's say Alloa, and was spotted in the West Bank getting selfies with other St Mirren fans, the OP would praise him for it. Probably so, too, would most Alloa fans. Or at the very least they'd be unconcerned either way about it.

It's a sorry indictment on all St Mirren fans that some of us are upset about this. The club falls into disrepute by the OF hatred more than it does by its manager following the team he supports!

***Edited due to autocorrect

***Also edited to say, I realise typos can go unnoticed and also that some people 'dogged' school on occasion, but the OP's dire application of the English language and his apparent inability to type a legible sentence cast further aspersions on the club's supporters! MUST DO BETTER!

Edited by Losing My Religion

This post exists simply because he supports an old firm team.

If a St Mirren fan and former St Mirren player, let's say Steven Thompson, was managing a diddy club, let's say Alloa, and was spotted in the West Bank getting selfies with other St Mirren fans, the OP would praise him for it. Probably so, too, would most Alloa fans. Or at the very least they'd be unconcerned either way about it.

It's a sorry indictment on all St Mirren fans that some of us are upset about this. The club falls into disrepute by the OF hatred more than it does by its manager following the team he supports!

***Edited due to autocorrect

***Also edited to say, I realise typos can go unnoticed and also that some people 'dogged' school on occasion, but the OP's dire application of the English language and his apparent inability to type a legible sentence cast further aspersions on the club's supporters! MUST DO BETTER!

Exactly, spotted Jack Ross sitting behind me in the Main Stand when the Alloa Dumbarton game had been called off. Wonder if the Alloa fans were outraged that their manager was in the home end at his former club or happy he took the opportunity to do some research.

He was also watching a team he knew we'd be facing in a league match a few weeks later.

It would be madness not to use that opportunity to do a bit of intelligence on them.

Nobody should be in any doubt here. Alex may well have wanted Rangers to win but there is absolutely no doubt he'd have been taking notes as well.

Of course I expect that hadn't occurred to the forum numpties.

^^^^^ utterly obsessed with the Old Firm

Old Firm apologist