Buy The Buds

buddiecat

The lenders will look very carefully at the numbers and the security of the stadium being offered, i dont think moving membership around to make the count look bigger but the cash flow stay the same will make any difference, in fact in my experience what it will do is reduce the average per member, which is a number the bank or lender will take note of

Fair point.

I'll leave it as it is for now. If closer to the cut off date it becomes apparent 2 members would be better than one then I guess I'll be ready.

Can I make a suggestion? I believe a bigger public meeting will be held reasonably soon. If it is in the club corporate suite, could the 1877 Club bar be opened for a pre-meeting pint? I've never seen it and as a non-member would appreciate a chance to check it out.

Can I make a suggestion? I believe a bigger public meeting will be held reasonably soon. If it is in the club corporate suite, could the 1877 Club bar be opened for a pre-meeting pint? I've never seen it and as a non-member would appreciate a chance to check it out.

I would be surprised, and disappointed if the new bar wasn't used for SMiSA public meetings.

As far as I am concerned it's only a members bar during home games. Every other possible opportunity to use it should be snapped up.

It's important to me that the Fans Council and SMiSA work together as much as they can.

Having meetings in the supporters bar would have to wait untill they get more seating .

Have the actual meeting in the corporate suite. Pre-meeting drinks reception in the 1877 Club Bar. Santaponsasaint working the room offering vol-au-vents, sausages on sticks and Ferrero Rocher choccies...

Can I be (perhaps) the first to give credit where it is due to a former supporter and occasional customer of the club for fronting up £25 a month in support of this bid.

In all seriousness, its a decent gesture from the portly pipefitter, and I for one commend him for it. Fair play, Stuart.

Can I be (perhaps) the first to give credit where it is due to a former supporter and occasional customer of the club for fronting up £25 a month in support of this bid.

In all seriousness, its a decent gesture from the portly pipefitter, and I for one commend him for it. Fair play, Stuart.

FFS!

What are you up to? Do you need some pipes fitted or something? ;-)

I would be surprised, and disappointed if the new bar wasn't used for SMiSA public meetings.

As far as I am concerned it's only a members bar during home games. Every other possible opportunity to use it should be snapped up.

It's important to me that the Fans Council and SMiSA work together as much as they can.

Would it be free for Smisa?

I guess every penny is a prisoner right now?

Is there any updates on the numbers signed up?

R.E a possible meeting, I would be interested in attending. I'm not a member of Smisa but have signed up for the buy the buds.

I've signed up already but the more information the better.

Really hope we can push this through!!

signing up for buythebuds effectively makes you a member of smisa and you will be sent emails on a regular basis

appreciate your interest in attending meeting, a date and venue is being investigated and will be announced asap

with regards a counter, its half way down the smisa website http://www.smisa.net/ but requires to be updated by the person processing the sign ups and due to workload is usually updated daily

thanks

Was at the U20 game with my Brother tonight. He doesn`t use the computer much , if at all, so i spent much of the first half selling him the Back the Buds bid.

He knew of the bid but couldnt tell me much about it or how to sign up. Did mention the lack of info in the PDE.

How many others are there out there like him ? How do you reach these potential backers ?

Was at the U20 game with my Brother tonight. He doesn`t use the computer much , if at all, so i spent much of the first half selling him the Back the Buds bid.

He knew of the bid but couldnt tell me much about it or how to sign up. Did mention the lack of info in the PDE.

How many others are there out there like him ? How do you reach these potential backers ?

thanks for info

pde, yes we're on the case and intend to contact them with a view to including a s/o form in at least one edition, if they take up the request I will post confirmation

on the flyers handed out on Saturday (and at Dumbarton this Saturday) there is a smisa phone number 07596 165194 noted, it is intended for those outwith the 'internet community' (like me) if anyone wants a standing order form sent out give us a call or txt (remember to provide postal address if texting)

Use the Internet? He cannae f*cking read!!!

ETA neither can I!

Edited by saint in exile

Agree with this. A few fans I know do not use the internet and others do not read BlackandWhiteArmy.

Edited by Sonny

Yes I think everyone agrees the offline presence has to increase , I believe there will be an insert form and feature going into the Paisley express and more leafleting at the Dumbarton game.

And hopefully some increased coverage in the media and perhaps George or Gordon going on sportsound

Edited by gazmc83

Yes I think everyone agrees the offline presence has to increase , I believe there will be an insert form and feature going into the Paisley express and more leafleting at the Dumbarton game.

And hopefully some increased coverage in the media and perhaps George or Gordon going on sportsound

The PDE is a start but doesn't have a huge circulation.

Hopefully SMiSA/GLS on Sportsound with Chico. If this happens, please publicise when it happens - want to tune in to hear how someone's arse being handed to them on a plate sounds on radio.