Buy The Buds

buddiecat

The intention of this bid is to bring the fans together not to create division .

My only intention here is to raise awareness of the bid and get fans to read what it's all about...

If after reading the info and going along to a meeting you are still not behind it then that's absolutely fine that's totally your prerogative.

No scaremongering for me but the club is currently at a cross roads current owners want out and will sell , I would just prefer if they sell to St Mirren minded people

Why will (big letters) running up such losses be our future, should the SMiSA/GLS bid fail to launch?

Because A.N. Other taking over the club, (which will happen as it is going to be sold) will like the Killie lot target and budget for best case scenarios, where as our bid and people know already how dangerous a path that is to go down and will vote to avoid it.

At Killie they are just repeating the same mistakes again, and again.

Exactly my sentiments

This is the very reason why I am undecided.

The abuse that certain indiduals levied at the 10000hrs bid was beyond personal at times. For the same said individuals to now be the unofficial voice of the SMISA bid stinks of hypocrisy. Worse still they are now scaremongering in attempts to drive up support.

100% agree.

Interesting that he met with Alan wardrop of the fans council yesterday... So how can he be in the USA ?

At the start of Weds meeting it was stated that GS couldn't attend as he was in America.

A bit of feedback I received from someone was that they pledged to the 10000hours scheme because a lot of shit was hitting a lot of fans at a lot of other clubs at that time, and while St Mirren's need was not of the desperate nature of Rangers, Hearts, and others, they didn't want to see us possibly end up in the hands of a Romanov or Mileson type, and the 10000hours bid did not seem to be fronted by such brazen charlatans.

Now Rangers, Hearts, Motherwell even, seem relatively fixed up. The Sevco are now back as if they were Bobby Ewing in the shower having a bad dream, yet St Mirren remain unsold, SG remains in charge, and here we are with another campaign, another fresh battle for numbers, sign-ups, catch 22 situations and fuzzy references to 'other parties in the wings'.

Basically, they are just jaded with take-over talk and over six years with diddly-squat happening.

Sorry don't get why anyone would not sign up due to individual fans these guys won't be on the board nether will me and you remember one fan one vote. Sign up mate we need everyone on board for this to happen. St mirren owned by fans is a no brainer .

Stark reality check people......

This is what the future WILL hold if you don't get as many as possible to #BuyTheBuds

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36110945

You are absolutely the very last person who should be getting all evangelistic about this given your behaviour the last time out.

You are worse than those f**king charity chuggers.

I was due to be on Off The Ball on May 7th but they phoned me this morning and asked if I was able to be on the tea time show tonight so I've agreed to do that.

Hopefully I'll get a chance to promote the bid amidst all the Ronny Deila stuff that will be going on.

I'll do my level best!!

would it also make sense for as many people as possible to txt or phone the show at the time ?

anyone know the number ?

Because A.N. Other taking over the club, (which will happen as it is going to be sold) will like the Killie lot target and budget for best case scenarios, where as our bid and people know already how dangerous a path that is to go down and will vote to avoid it.

At Killie they are just repeating the same mistakes again, and again.

So, who is this AN Other? Who will make up the rest of their consortium? How do you know their plans? How do you know their budget? How do you know these new owners will rack up Killie-esque debts?

Wouldn't it have been better had you maybe said - just look at Kilmarnock, again. I don't believe SMiSA/GLS would let this happen at St Mirren.

Just saying like.

So, who is this AN Other? Who will make up the rest of their consortium? How do you know their plans? How do you know their budget? How do you know these new owners will rack up Killie-esque debts?

Wouldn't it have been better had you maybe said - just look at Kilmarnock, again. I don't believe SMiSA/GLS would let this happen at St Mirren.

Just saying like.

Thats what i did say, but hey if you get off on this thats up to you.

#BuyTheBuds

Thats what i did say, but hey if you get off on this thats up to you.

#BuyTheBuds

FFS. Utter whataboutery when the 10000hours bid was ongoing. Now the same form comes out when another bid is ongoing. Quite, quite puzzling.

Edit: Answer the questions. I won't post them again. You know, the ones relating to your posting that AN Others WILL rack up Kilmarnock-esque debts.

Let the forum hear them.

Edited by pozbaird

FFS. Utter whataboutery when the 10000hours bid was ongoing. Now the same form comes out when another bid is ongoing. Quite, quite puzzling.

Edit: Answer the questions. I won't post them again. You know, the ones relating to your posting that AN Others WILL rack up Kilmarnock-esque debts.

Let the forum hear them.

#BuyTheBuds

Its that simple!

Peace&Love

Edited by Lord Pityme

Let the forum hear them.

Yep. As expected you have nothing to say.

God help SMISA and Gordon.

Some on here are annoying and really spoiling the good work achieved so far.

Well said Shull, C'mon guys put the negativity and bickering aside for a while and let us do the best we can to get this bid over the line. Then by all means rip into each other. Just a wee request, obviously you don't need to listen to me though.

I drove to Dumbarton yesterday but met up with 5 diehards who had taken a supporters' bus. All were aware of the bid but no-one had signed up yet. They said they needed more information. I did not see anyone at Dumbarton hand out leaflets or interact with other fans. I am sure there were but maybe not a big enough presence? Some more hard selling required I think.

I drove to Dumbarton yesterday but met up with 5 diehards who had taken a supporters' bus. All were aware of the bid but no-one had signed up yet. They said they needed more information. I did not see anyone at Dumbarton hand out leaflets or interact with other fans. I am sure there were but maybe not a big enough presence? Some more hard selling required I think.

there was a banner and somebody with leaflets

post-6713-0-84511200-1461491446_thumb.pn