Buy The Buds

buddiecat

I emailed the webmaster@ address to authorise my increased monthly payment but have had no response.

I'm not being needy, if no responses are being sent, that's fine. I just want to check it's been received/added to the totaliser. What's the best way to do that?

EDIT: SMISA responded to me directly and the payment has been set up. thumbup2.gif

Edited by Magic Monkey

Must admit I'm a bit disappointed on how slow the uptake has been. Trying to work out what the problem is maybe it's just years of so much negativity surrounding the club that's caught up with fans. Who knows but what a chance this is for us the fans to own our club. All so called experts say the only way forward for football clubs is fan ownership. German clubs have done fan ownership for years with great success. Come on wake up and sign up.

Must admit I'm a bit disappointed on how slow the uptake has been. Trying to work out what the problem is maybe it's just years of so much negativity surrounding the club that's caught up with fans. Who knows but what a chance this is for us the fans to own our club. All so called experts say the only way forward for football clubs is fan ownership. German clubs have done fan ownership for years with great success. Come on wake up and sign up.

I spoke to a Saints fan last night and asked him if he had signed up.

He didn't know anything at all about it.

He does now and he told me he'd sign up when he got home last night.

I guess when you spend a lot of your time online you forget that there are hundreds, or thousands of fellow Saints fans who don't.

I spoke to a Saints fan last night and asked him if he had signed up.

He didn't know anything at all about it.

He does now and he told me he'd sign up when he got home last night.

I guess when you spend a lot of your time online you forget that there are hundreds, or thousands of fellow Saints fans who don't.

There's 4677 members on here, should be easy....................if that's the REAL amount. whistling.gif

SMISA , How about arranging another meeting , In the Hospitality Suite or the 1877 Club if the Club will allow , for perhaps the 2nd or 3rd week in May to target the non internet crowd.

Advertise via :

Spread in the PDE.

Surely we can get someone like Thommo / Aber / Vanzy /Basher etc on Board ?

Posters for the Local Pubs & Clubs (happy to tour the boozers & put them up)

I've not signed up yet simply because I have sent 2 e-mails about paying up front and haven't even received an acknowledgement for either of them.I'm now waiting on a public meeting so I can ask the question direct.

I've not signed up yet simply because I have sent 2 e-mails about paying up front and haven't even received an acknowledgement for either of them.I'm now waiting on a public meeting so I can ask the question direct.

Can I ask how you sent those emails? Did you use the contact form or send to the webmaster address ?

SMISA , How about arranging another meeting , In the Hospitality Suite or the 1877 Club if the Club will allow , for perhaps the 2nd or 3rd week in May to target the non internet crowd.

Advertise via :

Spread in the PDE.

Surely we can get someone like Thommo / Aber / Vanzy /Basher etc on Board ?

Posters for the Local Pubs & Clubs (happy to tour the boozers & put them up)

thanks, we'er on the case

They were both sent to the web master address

sent PM bud77

can i just say to everyone, my understanding is that the vast majority of responses have been pretty quick, but if there are any delays of more than two or three days, at least for an ackowledgement, please pm me or post on here

inevitably when checked out there is a reason for the delay

thanks

I did similar and got a reply with and enquiry reference number.

Basically said thanks and would be back in touch later with a view of taking payment in July of the bid went ahead.

I emailed SMISA today to ask about more meetings and was told A large public meeting which will be streamed by video so supporters that can't attend will be able to watch and also have a number of SMISA members taking live applications on laptops is in the process of being set up and they just need to confirm the date , they want to do this around big publicity but I believe this will be very soon and we should hopefully see a big uptake :-)

Edited by gazmc83

sent PM bud77

can i just say to everyone, my understanding is that the vast majority of responses have been pretty quick, but if there are any delays of more than two or three days, at least for an ackowledgement, please pm me or post on here

inevitably when checked out there is a reason for the delay

thanks

Thanks, I got the message and also an e-mail which I'll reply to tonight. Like a lot of people job security isn't something I can take for granted just now so I'd like to know that whatever happens I'd have at least paid the minimum amount to support this bid. I'm also considering adding more to the up front payment and one or two other things which I can currently afford so I'll reply to the e-mail after I get home from work.

What happens if you can't sign up through GoCardless? Is there another mechanisms?

yes

firstly I would point out 'go cardless' is just the company that runs the secure site, its not like you have to open an account with 'go cardless' or anything like that you only need your personal bank account details handy at the time

if you go into the smisa site and choose an option, £12, £25 etc it automatically takes you into the 'go cardless' screen and you only need type in your email address, sort code and account number, and that's it, you will then be sent an email of confirmation and that payments wont start until 1st July

for people who don't use the internet txt or call 07596 165 194 giving your name and address and a standing order form will be sent out in a day or so

yes

firstly I would point out 'go cardless' is just the company that runs the secure site, its not like you have to open an account with 'go cardless' or anything like that you only need your personal bank account details handy at the time

if you go into the smisa site and choose an option, £12, £25 etc it automatically takes you into the 'go cardless' screen and you only need type in your email address, sort code and account number, and that's it, you will then be sent an email of confirmation and that payments wont start until 1st July

for people who don't use the internet txt or call 07596 165 194 giving your name and address and a standing order form will be sent out in a day or so

Just a wee correction to that.

Your account (though not bank account) for payment and Direct debit guarantee is with GC and not with SMISA, but this is a good thing, you pay GC and they pay SMISA, but GC guarantee your money.

...again this is a good thing

Edited by rea