Buy The Buds

buddiecat

I think it would help the bid if the deadline was made clear to the fans and we had a countdown of only x days to join up. This would focus peoples minds who are going to get around to it later to do it now.

What he said.

At the current rate up of sign ups I reckon we will be heading towards 700 signed up by the time the public meeting comes round, and with a big push by all like-minded buds, I think we can kick on from there and get the 1000 signed up in May.

Come on 'Yazz' sa-aints'

I think you are being amazingly optimistic.................at best.

As of yesterday morning 526.

Numbers have really dried up.

As of yesterday morning 526.

Numbers have really dried up.

526 members does not look like drying up to me, public meeting still to come, and it will be broadcast as well, and no doubt a "sign by" date will be set.

I appreciate concern, by all means decry the bid if it fails, not before it fails.

Not surprised as a lot of people will be waiting for the meeting on the 19th.

Just surprised they waited so long to hold the meeting would have thought they would have held it last just as the season finished to keep momentum

Some boxes still needing ticked, No point in a public meeting which only has the same information as the previous one, apart from the number of sign ups.

someone said we could reach 700 before the meeting on the 19 th but at the rate people are signing up just now they will be lucky to get 575 that's another 49 in 11 days I think that's more likely but we will just have to wait and see .

526 members does not look like drying up to me, public meeting still to come, and it will be broadcast as well, and no doubt a "sign by" date will be set.

I appreciate concern, by all means decry the bid if it fails, not before it fails.

Where have I decried the bid?

Maybe dried up was the wrong term but it's a fact the numbers have really slowed down in the past week.

Hopefully the public meeting will get the numbers moving again

Where have I decried the bid?

Maybe dried up was the wrong term but it's a fact the numbers have really slowed down in the past week.

Hopefully the public meeting will get the numbers moving again

Yes hopefully it will, thanks for your support, my reaction was based on 526 signing up and support and belief from outsiders that it can work, the bid would have dried up if very few people signed up.

Please accept my apology for having said you decried the bid, that was obviously the wrong word.

At the current rate up of sign ups I reckon we will be heading towards 700 signed up by the time the public meeting comes round, and with a big push by all like-minded buds, I think we can kick on from there and get the 1000 signed up in May.

Where do you get those figures from ?

Surprised you missed this.

I would be very disappointed if this doesn't happen.

Plenty of hard work put in by some and, overall, I believe the best option but not the end of the world if this doesn't succeed.

Life will go on and, eventually, someone will buy the club.

Not always the gloom outcome some predict so we will see.

How are SMISA currently promoting next weeks meeting?

Has there been an approach for media coverage on the build up to next week?

I think next week is a make or break milestone in getting more fans on-board, as when the summer holidays kick in and there is no football on a Saturday, many will have switched off their attention.

I have signed up and will be there next week, though i am eager to find ways of getting the message out that next week we have probably the biggest chance of grouping fans together who are either unconvinced, 50/50 and have many questions before committing to the cause.

I will be surprised if more than 200 turn up while quite a few there will have already signed up. It's very disappointing if fans really want this we would easily be at 800 by now. Sad to say this bid will fail. Anyone out there not signed up care to say the reason.

Wrong..!

The bid will succeed, we need everyone, to get everyone they know to sign up. There will be a fair few want the details from the meeting to make up their minds whether they are there in person or not. And when we pass 700 more will sign up as they see it is happening and they won't want to be on the outside of a bit of club history.

#BuyTheBuds

Wrong..!

The bid will succeed, we need everyone, to get everyone they know to sign up. There will be a fair few want the details from the meeting to make up their minds whether they are there in person or not. And when we pass 700 more will sign up as they see it is happening and they won't want to be on the outside of a bit of club history.

#BuyTheBuds

I'm all for it and signed up. There seemed more enthusiasm when 10,000 was on the go. Having been to previous meetings don't think there will be much more than 200 at next week's meeting, hope I'm wrong mate but there seems a lack of word on the street so hope there is a big push on national media before next week's meeting to get the numbers along