Buy The Buds

buddiecat

But we are not a small Town .And to say we should settle for what we have is an absolute nonsense we have a bigger fan base than Ross County. Hamilton .Inverness even St Johnston. And killie. and should be compeating with them at least not dragging our arses around a league below them and that's all down to the board having absolutly no ambition and to get the lapsed fans back on board the board who ever they may be need to get things sorted fast and weather you like it or not that means spending some money to get it sorted.

I agree with some of what Elvis has just posted. Those of us who have committed to BuytheBuds are at least trying to bring about change for the good. Elvis contributes sod all but ongoing criticisims. If it fails, at least we will have tried and Elvis can gloat. That's what he wants. But it won't fail.

I can asure you I am not gloating I want things to change but I am not going to say I agree with something just to suit other people my feelings on the fan buy out is that it might happen but it sure as hell not going to happen by the end of the month and could drag on for a good while .

Happy to report that a few friends of mine have simply not got round to signing up yet so i,m hopeful that this is the case with a lot of our fans and i,m looking forward to a surge of applications following tonights meeting.The opportunity to take control of our club must surely be grasped with both hands following an abysmal 3 years and i feel that Alex Rae and Faz will awaken us from the slumber.This in turn will return the feel good factor to our support.

I can fully understand the apathy with some of our support but i genuinely feel that without everyones support this bid and the future of our club will be compromised.Lets get it over the line by spreading the word.Get your brothers,sisters,aunts and uncles signed up.We are St mirren!!!!!!

But you're simply doing nothing. Sitting on your arse refusing to part with £12 a month if you can afford it is indefensible in my view. You have to speculate to accumulate.

I have already explained why I am not signing up I have paid £60 to be a founder member of the supporters bar plus £10 a month for that as I said then if this proposal had been put forward before I joined I would have signed up and not bothered with the bar. I think when you take in £40 for a couple of games a month plus asking for £12 on top of that that's a total of £62 without adding on the extras that go along with the match day experience you are looking at the guts of £100 a month and that's a lot in my book . Edited by elvis

It is happening!

If you are a saints fan? You have a simple choice....

Sign up and be part of the fan movement that secures the future of the club for generations to come...

Or....

Be on the outside, looking in...

Over half way there BEFORE the first public meeting and official launch! If Carlsberg did fan - led takeover bids..?

The fact the bid is trying to get 40% of the fan base means that the majority of the support will be outside looking in very inclusive eh??? Nice message to send out... Add that to the fact that anyone who does not agree or is willing to support the bid it's all out attack.

People on here complain about the communication from the club maybe its the support that needs to listen to themselves about communication first.

I have stopped my brother in law from signing up due to the fact that there is no information in the public domain about how things might improve once the bid has control. All there is .. is talk about once we are in control we will be buying the shares from GLS err this is the same message being spouted by SMISA for as long as I can remember

The shares are the least of the worries how long in the championship can St Mirren last as a full time club??

Get control and get the message out there on how extra investment is going to come in and help the team get back up to be at the same level as St Johnstone,Kilie, Inverness, Partick, Motherwell instead of getting up then just looking up thinking that should be us.

Oh and yes I will be at the meeting tonight on behalf of my brother in law

Did I miss where and when is the meeting in that article ?

Dont think so as its not in there, never intimated it was, but it is tonight 19:00 in the hospitality suite at the Paisley 2021 Stadium FYI.

Just posting one of the many national newspaper articles publicising the bid with a snippet of Gordon's vision, more to come this evening.

Edited by Lord Pityme

Did I miss where and when is the meeting in that article ?

It's an article from the end of March.

I have Lord Pityme blocked but I may reconsider that stance if he repeats his 10000Hours trick of switching overnight from full on fanboy to criticising every tiny detail of the proposal. It will be box office if that happens.

The fact the bid is trying to get 40% of the fan base means that the majority of the support will be outside looking in very inclusive eh??? Nice message to send out... Add that to the fact that anyone who does not agree or is willing to support the bid it's all out attack.

People on here complain about the communication from the club maybe its the support that needs to listen to themselves about communication first.

I have stopped my brother in law from signing up due to the fact that there is no information in the public domain about how things might improve once the bid has control. All there is .. is talk about once we are in control we will be buying the shares from GLS err this is the same message being spouted by SMISA for as long as I can remember

The shares are the least of the worries how long in the championship can St Mirren last as a full time club??

Get control and get the message out there on how extra investment is going to come in and help the team get back up to be at the same level as St Johnstone,Kilie, Inverness, Partick, Motherwell instead of getting up then just looking up thinking that should be us.

Mate that's the whole point of tonight's meeting for fans like yourself to put questions .

Genuine question are you a supporter and if you are why are you named notabuddie?

It's an article from the end of March.

I have Lord Pityme blocked but I may reconsider that stance if he repeats his 10000Hours trick of switching overnight from full on fanboy to criticising every tiny detail of the proposal. It will be box office if that happens.

You'll have a long wait... More chance signing out some tartan spray paint or skyhooks from the stores!

This is the real deal #BuyTheBuds.... Get on it, like a car bonnet!

I pointed this out previously & was told off by Shullster for not being friendly to newcomers !! He constantly switches from "you & your team" to "us & we"

I suspect he is one of the many shit stirring aliases alive on here

Told off by shull, bet you never slept that night.