Buy The Buds

buddiecat

But you're simply doing nothing. Sitting on your arse refusing to part with £12 a month if you can afford it is indefensible in my view. You have to speculate to accumulate.

What?

You REALLY expect someone, who doesn't believe in this buyout, to "part with £12 a month" just because he can afford it?

Indefensible? 1eye.gif

What happened to freedom of choice?

That's some post, in fact an absolute cracker. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

I pointed this out previously & was told off by Shullster for not being friendly to newcomers !! He constantly switches from "you & your team" to "us & we"

I suspect he is one of the many shit stirring aliases alive on here

Many shit stirring aliases ???

Name and shame .

Hopefully those in charge tonight will be more professional and welcoming than yourself and Kendo .

I agree with some of what Elvis has just posted. Those of us who have committed to BuytheBuds are at least trying to bring about change for the good. Elvis contributes sod all but ongoing criticisims. If it fails, at least we will have tried and Elvis can gloat. That's what he wants. But it won't fail.

Another cracker from you Ricky.

Put your cock away. You are just setting yourself up for a fall by saying stuff like this.

The fact the bid is trying to get 40% of the fan base means that the majority of the support will be outside looking in very inclusive eh??? Nice message to send out... Add that to the fact that anyone who does not agree or is willing to support the bid it's all out attack.

People on here complain about the communication from the club maybe its the support that needs to listen to themselves about communication first.

I have stopped my brother in law from signing up due to the fact that there is no information in the public domain about how things might improve once the bid has control. All there is .. is talk about once we are in control we will be buying the shares from GLS err this is the same message being spouted by SMISA for as long as I can remember

The shares are the least of the worries how long in the championship can St Mirren last as a full time club??

Get control and get the message out there on how extra investment is going to come in and help the team get back up to be at the same level as St Johnstone,Kilie, Inverness, Partick, Motherwell instead of getting up then just looking up thinking that should be us.

Oh and yes I will be at the meeting tonight on behalf of my brother in law

The section in bold is the key bit for me. The issue was raised at the meeting before the Morton game and from memory the answer was a bit sketchy - namely that the involvement of new folk would create a freshness and that would help create some extra income. Hopefully there is a bit more detail on that tonight - such as we plan to do this thing differently or that new thing which will help improve the financial situation of the club.

Won't be able to make it tonight but hopefully someone will be able to get a bit more detail on this.

I am not a life fan. I did explain when I joined I support football basically where I am working I follow the local team. This will be my 3rd time following St Mirren. Was I born in paisley no. I will support St Mirren or follow them until Nov next year then I will follow or support Bolton as that is where I will be hence my name

Any questions I raise is really from an outsiders view which a lot of posters on here do not understand or like.

When you challenge them to show where I have stirred up shit they disappear. Also as I explained to the single brain cell previously I use you/ us depending on the context of the post which is beyond his comprehension

So far I have asked

Buying shares

What do you get for your investment a bit of contradiction in the answer

What the future holds and to say its sketchy is putting it mildly

At the end of the day it is what is on the park and the whole match day experience that will keep me turning up in all weather's

Who owns the club and who is running the club only matters when things are going pear shaped