Buy The Buds

buddiecat

1000 is the MINIMUM required.

That is not what was said. 1,000 was the "realistic, achievable target". Indeed, it was acknowledged that the bid could proceed with less. Edited by Drew

That is not what was said. 1,000 was the "realistic, achievable target". Indeed, it was acknowledged that the bid could proceed with less.

That was said, although they indicated later they could proceed with less, don't try altering the facts.

Maybe you were on the "loop" at that point. thumbdown.gif

All a bit inconclusive.

Anyway, I'll not quote any more, best to see the minutes, assuming there were minutes taken.

Edited by faraway saint

Nothing earth shattering tonight. There is a commitment and passion there, which is good to see. I think this still has wings, but it will be marginal, with limited wriggle room in terms of a buffer of excess funds.

That was said, although they indicated later they could proceed with less, don't try altering the facts.

Maybe you were on the "loop" at that point. thumbdown.gif

All a bit inconclusive.

Anyway, I'll not quote any more, best to see the minutes, assuming there were minutes taken.

'Could' is precisely what I posted.

Nothing earth shattering tonight. There is a commitment and passion there, which is good to see. I think this still has wings, but it will be marginal, with limited wriggle room in terms of a buffer of excess funds.

With over 400 required it needs regular input from the people at the top.

Not sure tonight, as you indicate, changes anything.

I'm not sure that adds anything to the discussion, Rab.

Calm down, it's good you cheer me up.

Them anger management classes not working?

I listened to 90% of the meeting, thought the politician spoke fairly well, Gordon not so much.

With the cut off date now stated at 19th June it, as I hope, a target and should see an increase in sign ups.

A hard job for all concerned as I'm not sure where an additional 400 will come from.

Less of the Rab..................nobody calls me that any more, Robert to you Andy. wink.png

Edited by faraway saint

Calm down, it's good you cheer me up.

Them anger management classes not working?

I listened to 90% of the meeting, thought the politician spoke fairly well, Gordon not so much.

With the cut of date now stated at 19th June it, as I hope, a target and should see an increase in sign ups.

A hard job for all concerned as I'm not sure where an additional 400 will come from.

Less of the Rab..................nobody calls me that any more, Robert to you Andy. wink.png

No anger, just an affectionate observation.

Yes, as expected, Gordon not an accomplished public speaker. Having met him a few times, though, I'm not unduly concerned about that as he is personable, enthusiastic, and loves the club.

The others came across well, and seem to be sufficiently grounded in reality to be trusted not to act like kids in a sweetie shop or Brooks Milestonesque fantasists engaging in a vanity project.