Buy The Buds

buddiecat

Must say I'm concerned that if this does not go through then Scott will just walk away. I wonder why he won't table his own bid?

up to 608. Hopefully with the deadline being put in place folk will get their fingers out. Also these wee crackers are going around. I want one.

post-6664-14637810451218_thumb.jpg

He's already said on here that he has a number of questions he wants to raise regarding the bid. The fact that he led a similar bid a few years ago means his voice is one I want to hear. REA has a fairly extensive knowledge of fan ownership too.

I can understand wanting to hear Rea's point but there are many other people who have as much to contribute.

I think this reflects the lack of a strong leader in this bid.

He's already said on here that he has a number of questions he wants to raise regarding the bid. The fact that he led a similar bid a few years ago means his voice is one I want to hear. REA has a fairly extensive knowledge of fan ownership too.

There was a wee meeting last night which REA knew about.

I`m sure if his questions were pertinent he would have either attended the meeting or submitted them by whatever means before or during the meeting.

I dont know REA so i dont know if he attended or managed to have his concerns addressed.

There was a wee meeting last night which REA knew about.

I`m sure if his questions were pertinent he would have either attended the meeting or submitted them by whatever means before or during the meeting.

I dont know REA so i dont know if he attended or managed to have his concerns addressed.

Didn't attend and though I tried to watch the broadcast I did not see it all and have not had the chance to watch the recording.

So no idea yet if the queries I have personally have been asked yet by others.

But as there is now a month left there is plenty time yet.

P.s I thought you played at the dome? If so we do know each other

Edited by rea

Didn't attend and though I tried to watch the broadcast I did not see it all and have not had the chance to watch the recording.

So no idea yet if the queries I have personally have been asked yet by others.

But as there is now a month left there is plenty time yet.

P.s I thought you played at the dome? If so we do know each other

The poster i replied to made the point that he wanted to hear your questions, Why dont people ask these questions themselves ? SMISA have given plenty of opportunity to ask questions, on here, on FB & on the SMISA website.

As for any questions you may have, you are perfectly at liberty to ask away just like anyone else & i`m sure the relevant people will provide answers.

As for the footy , i organise the wednesday footy now , I took over shortly after your injury ( no connection , honest !!) Its me who sends your teamer invites.

Is the amount pledged by the 600+ in the public domain yet? As we've seen, a fair number of fans have pledged more than the minimum and possibly that might mean that achieving 1,000 members, while still desirable, isn't the be-all and end-all.

Is the amount pledged by the 600+ in the public domain yet? As we've seen, a fair number of fans have pledged more than the minimum and possibly that might mean that achieving 1,000 members, while still desirable, isn't the be-all and end-all.

Was confirmed that 17% of the total was £25 p/m members and that 20 people were paying £2500 up front so your right in monetary terms we are are much further ahead

There is an expectation with sellers and potential lenders to see us hit 1000+ sign ups. This ensures a built in safety net for any early drop off, and shows the widest/greatest inclusion and involvement of fans and the community.

That said as you say a little shortfall on the 1000 wouldnt derail it, but we need the statement of intent 1000+ sign ups bring to the table.

There is an expectation with sellers and potential lenders to see us hit 1000+ sign ups. This ensures a built in safety net for any early drop off, and shows the widest/greatest inclusion and involvement of fans and the community.

That said as you say a little shortfall on the 1000 wouldnt derail it, but we need the statement of intent 1000+ sign ups bring to the table.

What is this "little shortfall" as I'd expect people to deal with facts rather than made up stuff.

What is this "little shortfall" as I'd expect people to deal with facts rather than made up stuff.

The figure of 900 was put to George on Thursday and he said if by deadline they had 900 they would go to the board with the proposal and he would "expect" that to be suitable but 1000 remains the target