Buy The Buds

buddiecat

Looking likely Drew. A number of folk I know were waiting to see if it was likely before signing up. I expect a rush in the next few days

not shooting the messenger here but what is the logic to that?

I've read a few people saying they will wait or see if they are needed what is the point in that?

I've read a few people saying they will wait or see if they are needed what is the point in that?

Could be fans who are tight with their money who don't want to commit if others will do so, or maybe fans who doesn't have much spare cash to spare after paying their bills, but want to help the bid get over the line.

First confirmation tonight of the make up of the potential new board , Gordon , Tony fitz, David Nicol ( temporary SMISA rep) Alan wardrop ( fans council) and current club secretary Chris Stewart , Gordon also very open to more SMISA members being in Board if they can add something

Edited by gazmc83

I know, not sure myself. I think that there have been so many false dawns over the last few years, some are wary until it looks that this is a near certainty

Thought that was excellent q&a Gordon finally elaborated on his ideas and mentioned a great idea of working with other clubs in other countries where you could potentially use your season ticket and also have joint sponsorship / kit deals , endless opportunities their.. He also mentioned working closer with Glasgow airport and airlines providing sponsorship and commercial opps which is a must in my opinion given our proximity. In my opinion huge airlines such as Emirates and United could be approached to sponsor the dome or stadium roofs ( they take off over it every day )

Another key point was that as their is no loan in place yet ( supporters direct bank or two potential social lenders being the favoured option once that gets up and running ) the current board have agreed to staggered repayments of 5k a month until that is in place

Edited by gazmc83

Guest TPAFKATS

If she doesn't want a Saints Top, she will want a Real Madrid one with Ronaldo 7 on the back. That whole strip will probably be more than £50.

She has been wanting a new Saints one since April to wear at the Dome at the weekend.

The Club always seem to be miss a trick.

Only a few weeks ago, I walked into Main Reception to hand over £50 cash for Car Parking Ticket.

Money is still in my Wallet due to inefficiencies at the Club. They advertised the tickets before having them to sell.

I am getting as tired at the Board have been.

Paid enough for now.

Park in the street and that's another 4 months of direct debits to buy the buds covered. :-)