Buy The Buds

buddiecat

Showing 904 now. My prediction by the deadline was 900-910. Surely to goodness, with some pledging £25 per month, the GLS/SMiSA takeover will fly. If a deal cannot be done here, when will SG & Co ever sell the club?

Hope this works out. COYS.

If we fall just short of the 1000 mark but the financial target is met due to the £25 a month pledges, is it possible the deal will still go ahead?

ETA: I'm assuming the figure of 1000 signups includes a large tolerence to account for people cancelling or unforeseen costs?

Edited by irvine_buddie

Hopefully we will reach the 1,000 mark if not its a very poor show from St Mirren fans.

If we reach the target, I think that's a great showing, all things considered. Timing hasn't been great, and the public side of the bid was a wee bit slow to get going, but there is a head of steam, and we're not far away.

If we reach the target, I think that's a great showing, all things considered. Timing hasn't been great, and the public side of the bid was a wee bit slow to get going, but there is a head of steam, and we're not far away.

I think its a great achievement actually, timing of the bid probably couldn't be worse with Hibs winning the cup, high profile Old firm signings and just the general post season lull that everyone usually suffers.

I was doubtful at the halfway point but a lot of hard work means everyone associated should be proud of their efforts.

I reckon the 1k figure will be hit by the end of Thursday.

I think its a great achievement actually, timing of the bid probably couldn't be worse with Hibs winning the cup, high profile Old firm signings and just the general post season lull that everyone usually suffers.

I was doubtful at the halfway point but a lot of hard work means everyone associated should be proud of their efforts.

I reckon the 1k figure will be hit by the end of Thursday.

And lets not stop there. Lets hopefully surpass the 1k sign-ups and build ourselves a better future.

Hopefully we will reach the 1,000 mark if not its a very poor show from St Mirren fans.

Whatever happens it will not be a poor show by any St Mirren fan.

Very poor comment though.