Buy The Buds

buddiecat

We have what 3,000 hard core I 900 is brilliant shull.

Of course it is., so would any number.

There has not been a poor show by any St Mirren Supporter.

Your other 2100 hardcore are brilliant also.

The numbers are totting up nicely. Rather than 'if' but 'when' we pull this off it may well result in a rippling of positivity throughout the whole club and the support. Boy does it need it.

The club has been crying out for something like this for years. It's finally a chance for everyone to pull together and make the club the best it can possibly be which is fantastic. Gordon Scott is a positive, intelligent and innovative character who will make an excellent chairman.

I am not naive enough to think that everything at the club will change overnight and we will see an extra £1 million a year added to playing budget but I think we will see steady improvement throughout the whole club when this bid is successful. They will continue the prudent philosophy of only spending what you earn which the current board have wisely adopted since coming to office. I think Gordon Scott and his new board and the members will bring some great ideas that will generate more income for our club.

Keep plugging the buythebuds to all your fellow buddies. Together we can do this. :-)

Edited by Mr Zo

Few locals, non St Mirren fans, also signing up by the looks of things on FB to support it as a community venture.

That's what needs to happen going forward. St Mirren teams for other sports to expand participation, other things that can be branded like medical centre specializiing in sports medicine, involve ex-pats and others who are not regular visitors. All that increases the base members and the income. Let's see what kind of fresh ideas come out once the deal is done - I kind of liked the idea of having airlines offer bidirectional deals to let fans of other clubs (on the other end of the flight) come to St Mirren and St Mirren fans to go to their grounds.

That's what needs to happen going forward. St Mirren teams for other sports to expand participation, other things that can be branded like medical centre specializiing in sports medicine, involve ex-pats and others who are not regular visitors. All that increases the base members and the income. Let's see what kind of fresh ideas come out once the deal is done - I kind of liked the idea of having airlines offer bidirectional deals to let fans of other clubs (on the other end of the flight) come to St Mirren and St Mirren fans to go to their grounds.

Do any airlines flying from Glasgow fly direct to Russia? :-(

Is this the first formal(ish) endorsement of the bid by the current BoD?

Quite significant, really, and suggests that they have genuine willingness to seal the deal.

Of course, it also means that Stewart can start eyeing a new set of clubs, so everyone's a winner.

thumbup2.gif

Quite significant, really, and suggests that they have genuine willingness to seal the deal.

Of course, it also means that Stewart can start eyeing a new set of clubs, so everyone's a winner.

Aye... Long time coming, however even the sellers know #ItIsHappening

More to the point, has he signed up. Being a St.Mirren supporter.

I might not have done this right for posting the chart but now that the PR has really kicked in here is the graph that gets to 1000!

Almost as many sign ups since Monday as in initial launch...that is the Bar lines

the Bar line peaks follow various events.

Rangers Game

First Public Meeting

Ex Player sign ups

Second Meeting

post-7931-0-92425300-1465978548_thumb.jp

Edited by rea

Just had a very persuasive sign up ear bashing there.

Wilting, but I survived bank details still intact. Lol

Don't think he is gonnae give up. Ha ha

All I would add is that you religiously take your wee lassie to games, and that is fantastic.

This could be your opportunity to contribute directly to safeguarding the club for her to 'enjoy' in the future, and for her weans following on, etc.

In your heart, you know this makes sense. I think you will sign up as you are St Mirren man, and all the bluster about free beans and fitba taps is secondary to that.

All I would add is that you religiously take your wee lassie to games, and that is fantastic.

This could be your opportunity to contribute directly to safeguarding the club for her to 'enjoy' in the future, and for her weans following on, etc.

In your heart, you know this makes sense. I think you will sign up as you are St Mirren man, and all the bluster about free beans and fitba taps is secondary to that.

Stop it, I'm no feeling well.