Buy The Buds

buddiecat

So that option is no longer available ?

Looks like the new kitchen wins ...

Seriously, that's great news if we've hit that target already, but seems like a missed opportunity if there are more folk out there willing to put more money in up front, but end up signing up for monthly direct debits instead.

Need to know what's available before signing up. Still waiting (impatiently) for a reply from SMiSA ..

Seriously, that's great news if we've hit that target already, but seems like a missed opportunity if there are more folk out there willing to put more money in up front, but end up signing up for monthly direct debits instead.

Need to know what's available before signing up. Still waiting (impatiently) for a reply from SMiSA ..

Hang tough buddie. Someone will be with you shortly, busy night at SMiSa

Did you email smisa earlier tonight? If so there on it.

Edited by Lord Pityme

We are on it

If you are the person who emailed us this evening with a request for premium package then it is in hand and being dealt with, we stated at the meeting this week that we could offer more premium packages but would hit a ceiling with them at some point.

If you are the person who emailed us this evening with a request for premium package then it is in hand and being dealt with, we stated at the meeting this week that we could offer more premium packages but would hit a ceiling with them at some point.

Brilliant to see that it is getting really busy with people trying to sign up.

Singapore Saint, on 16 Jun 2016 - 08:11, said:

I live in Melbourne but I'm in - got a note out to the Smisa guys to find out what I need to do.

Looking to get my Dad and my brother signed up too. :-)

COYS!!

So do I mate, SMiSA will set up a paypal DD for us but it can't be done until the bid is accepted, we are also counted as sign-ups on the official count.

So that's two Melbournite Buddies that I'm aware of so far thumbup2.gif

My initial thoughts that it would take till the final 48 hours before the 1000 sign-ups were achieved looks set to be proved correct - I always felt that extrapolating from the daily sign-ups at what were always likely to be fallow spells was unduly negative.

Congratulations in advance to those who have put in so much hard work. clap.gif

My initial thoughts that it would take till the final 48 hours before the 1000 sign-ups were achieved looks set to be proved correct - I always felt that extrapolating from the daily sign-ups at what were always likely to be fallow spells was unduly negative.

Congratulations in advance to those who have put in so much hard work. clap.gif

But that extrapolation was exactly what Elvis was doing.

You're surely not accusing him of being unduly negative ?!

Edited by bingboy