Buy The Buds

buddiecat

Incredible effort. Numbers were definitely stagnating at the 600 mark but the rise since then has been brilliant. Hopefully the numbers keep rising well into the season.

I've yet to sign up and I will have done so by the deadline.

It's going to be well over the target now

It has been confirmed it's happening after a few false dawns

It would be madness being a fan and having no say in what's happening in your own club

I noticed that.

I've wondered if these numbers are being made up to generate excitement at the right time, and don't actually reflect how many have signed up.

Of course, as SMISA have said, if they don't get 1000 people signing up then why would they want to continue with the bid, so I doubt they would be deliberately making the figures look better than they are.

However I wonder if the 1000 was actually realised a while ago and they are drip feeding the totals to pull more sign ups out of the woodwork? Probably a load of rubbish, but an interesting conspiracy theory!

I imagine the time is human error. It's perhaps input manually and someone has put in 6.44pm instead of am or has Drew said above should be 08.44 instead of 18.44.

No fudging with numbers buddie, we are all on edge and pestering the guy who updates the counter, believe me we are straight down the line with this.