Buy The Buds

buddiecat

How did you know our exact target for stage 2 ?

Didn't you know, Shull only works in thousands - 1000 from the airport to Paisley, 2000 from Paisley to Glasgow, and 5000 from Paisley to Greenock!

He was never good with fractions, but has always been fractious! whistling.gif

Stop Press:- As a recently bestowed shareholder of the Famous St Mirren Football Club, from this day forth Shull's Taxi will be referred to as an Executive Limousine!

Can only reiterate how great an effort all involved have put in, and let's hope we can all work together to take us forward as a true community club which plays at the highest level possible.

A huge thank you to GS, GA and SMISA.notworthy.gifclap.gif

OK. Hands up time - I backed 10000hours and believed REA had a lot of good ideas. In doing the Final Chapter book, I had some dealings with GLS and liked the cut of his jib. I signed up very quickly for the SMiSA/GLS bid, but genuinely thought the whole process was way too quiet, and GLS was not nearly visible enough. I didn't sense any urgency. I thought the total by deadline day would be 900-910. Allied to this being off-season, and the 'Sevco / Hearts' situation receeding, and my perception that the bid team were being too low-key, I thought 1000 wouldn't be achieved in time.

I was wrong. Very happy to be wrong!

Edited by pozbaird

Fantastic.

What a historic day for our club.

Did you notice that? OUR club!

Okay, not quite ours just yet, but it is now as good as.

Massive credit to everyone who has worked so hard to make this happen. Take a bow folks. I doff my cap to each and every one of you.

I'm also immensely proud of everyone who has signed up. This is a big commitment, and it demonstrates just how important the club is to so many people.

A wee open day to invite everyone along to the stadium for a group hug is in order (no tongues, though, and definitely no 69s!).