Buy The Buds

buddiecat

There will be no free sausage rolls - mind you i still owe HSS a latte

It was a Mocha.......and I've not forgotten.

Brilliant stuff from everybuddie.....and hopefully those who decided against joining,for their own very good reasons,will like what they see in the future and join us.

PS.Peter....I'll let you swap the Mocha for a pint.????

It was a Mocha.......and I've not forgotten.

Brilliant stuff from everybuddie.....and hopefully those who decided against joining,for their own very good reasons,will like what they see in the future and join us.

PS.Peter....I'll let you swap the Mocha for a pint.

Pint of Mocha ! thats too dear, i'll get you a beer instead

"Que Sera, Sera"

When I was just a little child

I asked my mother

What will I be

Will I be pretty

Will I be rich

Here's what she said to me

Que sera, sera

Paisley St Mirren you"ll go to see

The future is ours to be

Que sera, sera

When I grew up and fell in love

I asked my sweetheart what lies ahead

Will we have rainbows

Day after day

Here's what my sweetheart said

Que sera, sera

SMISA, Saints owners will be

The future is ours you see

Que sear, sera

What will be, will be

Now I have children of my own

They ask their father

What will I be

Will I be handsome

Will I be rich

I tell them tenderly

Que sera, sera

You'll follow saints, just like me

The future is ours you see

Que sera, sera

Forever St Mirren will be

Que sera, sera

Brilliant news!

Well done SMISA and everyone involved in this, which is around 1021 fellow buddies and counting.

SMISA has been around a long time now and done some great things for our club but has taken a lot stick from many posters on this forum and beyond from towel gate and so on. SMISA had about 80 something members only a couple of years ago but they plugged away and helped make this historic day possible.

Hopefully positivity will ripple through the corridors of St Mirren Park and throughout the stadium for many years to come.

Off to Majorca in the morning but when I return I will make my bid for vice chairman along with another 1021 people. ;-)

Well done everybudddie! Very proud to be a buddie tonight. (as always) :-)

I would just like to say what an absolutely fantastic response from everyone to not drag it over the line but to smash it over I am one very happy guy who is ecstatic to be proved wrong I never thought it would get close so well done to yous all .

Congratulations and well done to all concerned.

I really do hope the new owners of the club can use their drive and enthusiasm to be innovative, creative and to see through a long term vision that really will push the club forward on and off the park. Good luck for the hard work ahead, and well done for your efforts to date

I want to thank everyone for doing their bit, everyone on the facebook pages BuyTheBuds, Buy the Buddies, SMiSA, St. Mirren Supporters,International saint mirren supporters also Blackandwhitearmy web page, You have all been wonderful and without you this would never have happened. I would also say that anyone who has not signed up still can at any time from now and forever if they want to, we need all the support we can get to help the fortunes of our great club. I would also like to thank Saporito Coffee of Gauze street Paisley (a great place for a coffee or tea and a bite to eat) for providing meeting facilities, also the Bull inn New street Paisley and the Bankhouse Gilmour street Paisley ( great places for a beer or two and a meal) for providing meeting facilities, all provided facilities without cost i might add. From the bottom of my heart I thank you all. And look forward to our journey together.

Special mention for Div who has been a great help to SMiSA in this bid.

Edited by buddiecat

Just want to add my 2 cents worth (multiplied to equal 12 pounds) in thanking all of the people involved in making it happen.

I'm sure you had to deal with doubters, answer the same questions over and over and keep plugging ahead with NO financial budget to get your message out there. I'm sure its been hard work, late hours and hope you take the time to smell the roses your favourite beverage as you raise a glass. Thanks, I'm so excited and proud to have been a Saints Supporter all these years! Did I say thanks?

Fantastic.

What a historic day for our club.

Did you notice that? OUR club!

Okay, not quite ours just yet, but it is now as good as.

Massive credit to everyone who has worked so hard to make this happen. Take a bow folks. I doff my cap to each and every one of you.

I'm also immensely proud of everyone who has signed up. This is a big commitment, and it demonstrates just how important the club is to so many people.

A wee open day to invite everyone along to the stadium for a group hug is in order (no tongues, though, and definitely no 69s!).

As one of the mugs that chipped in my dosh, why should I be excluded from the group hug?

Yours etc

A 69 year old.

Ps I endorse the Drew.

Massive aknowledgement of the smisa effort.

TrueBuddies.

Yes, 69 isn't a bad age to be especially when I remember some good guys, unfortunately no longer with us, who would have been 69 this year too. And I confess that, like Drew, I felt a bit emotional when I realised we had got the magic number we needed. A great all round effort from good Buddies.

PS. The number 69 reminds me of something else. Something nice, but buggered if I can remember exactly what it is.

Yes, 69 isn't a bad age to be especially when I remember some good guys, unfortunately no longer with us, who would have been 69 this year too. And I confess that, like Drew, I felt a bit emotional when I realised we had got the magic number we needed. A great all round effort from good Buddies.

PS. The number 69 reminds me of something else. Something nice, but buggered if I can remember exactly what it is.

Has it been that long?

Has it been that long?

I refuse to answer on the grounds that my wife has a totally uncanny instinct for twigging when I say anything inappropriate about horizontal olympics. And one of my sons reads everything on here. And I don't like to boast.

In future, just look at it as a 99 with a bite out the flake!

Edited by sally02