Buy The Buds

buddiecat

So does anyone know when SMiSA are meeting the selling consortium. Surely the BoD must have something scheduled for this week or are we going to have to wait until July 15th?

there have been ongoing discussions throughout but the focus at the moment is with the legalities and the work being undertaken to get to the stage where the deposit for exclusivity is posted.

once in place that will be announced, hopefully sooner rather than later, which then gives a time period to get everything concluded

I hope now the target has been achieved that we keep the profile high on the agenda.

I don't want to think it'll all go quiet with people feeling there is no need to keep driving this forward.

1500 in sight - I hope we can all play a part in setting this as the next goal :)

#Weownthebuds :)

The pedant in me wishes someone would correct the wording, according to the dial thing we're "118.2% over our target" meaning 2182 have signed up. If only!

:)

The pedant in me says thanks for fixing it, he can rest easy now.

:)