Buy The Buds

buddiecat

Guest TPAFKATS

it would not surprise me with the elections that the BBC might have some issues with an MSP being on this close to the election, and the various broadcast rules at this time

This will be the reason. Smisa will need to find another voice to do the media for the next couple of weeks

Or perhaps Div??? I know he's not a SMISA spokesperson but he has done radio before and has a good understanding of the bid ? got a feeling that chic will be spouting more nonsense and non exclusives tomorrow afternoon so need a voice that can actually get the facts out their

Still bemused why GLS has rejected the opportunity ...

Edited by gazmc83

Could it be because he's in the USA at the moment?

Or perhaps Div??? I know he's not a SMISA spokesperson but he has done radio before and has a good understanding of the bid ? got a feeling that chic will be spouting more nonsense and non exclusives tomorrow afternoon so need a voice that can actually get the facts out their

Still bemused? bye1.gif

Don't see it as anywhere near critical he's hanging about at this stage of the process?

You don't make sense.

I would have thought it vital to launch the bid and get right behind it in as many media outlets as possible taking questions and talking it up. I find it strange that you would launch it an then leave the country.

I would have thought it vital to launch the bid and get right behind it in as many media outlets as possible taking questions and talking it up. I find it strange that you would launch it an then leave the country.

I don't think he has .... Alan wardrop of fans council tweeted his support for the bid last night after meeting with Gordon yesterday ...

I was due to be on Off The Ball on May 7th but they phoned me this morning and asked if I was able to be on the tea time show tonight so I've agreed to do that.

Hopefully I'll get a chance to promote the bid amidst all the Ronny Deila stuff that will be going on.

I'll do my level best!!

It just seems strange to me that he wouldn't take up an offer to publicise the bid to a large audience live on radio , perhaps he'll get round to it at some point ...

I agree, you would like to think that every chance to talk the bid up and answer questions not to mention the amount of publicity this would have generated would have been snapped up.

I was due to be on Off The Ball on May 7th but they phoned me this morning and asked if I was able to be on the tea time show tonight so I've agreed to do that.

Hopefully I'll get a chance to promote the bid amidst all the Ronny Deila stuff that will be going on.

I'll do my level best!!

Excellent news Div !

I'll do my level best!!

There's no doubt that you will do your best but where is the leader of this bid?

I'll do my level best!!

Can I ask a favour, not on my behalf, but that of all the saints fans signed up, or looking to sign up to #BuyTheBuds....

Anything you can say that shines a light on Chick Young's hypocrisy, and his opposition to fan ownership would be greatly appreciated. Ask the guys in the studio if they think its ok for Chick, a BBC employee to be talking down our bid whilst trying to punt the one he claims to be involved with.

If they need anyone else to bring it up I wil gladly do it.

I'll do my level best!!

Div, if they ask you on-air what your opinion of Sunday's big game was.... Please, please respond instantly by saying you thought Leicester did well to salvage a point as West Ham are a decent outfit these days.

Go on. Do it.

Perhaps you will leave people be.

If you are going to be a spokesman for the Bid, stop irritating people.

Drive fans away.

Exactly my sentiments

This is the very reason why I am undecided.

The abuse that certain indiduals levied at the 10000hrs bid was beyond personal at times. For the same said individuals to now be the unofficial voice of the SMISA bid stinks of hypocrisy. Worse still they are now scaremongering in attempts to drive up support.

Exactly my sentiments

This is the very reason why I am undecided.

The abuse that certain indiduals levied at the 10000hrs bid was beyond personal at times. For the same said individuals to now be the unofficial voice of the SMISA bid stinks of hypocrisy. Worse still they are now scaremongering in attempts to drive up support.

Indeed and it's early in the process.

It'll get messy.