Buy The Buds

buddiecat

Maybe we should apply the Dicko' Orlando theory to the bid. If all of us went to the next game packing a loaded weapon it could have two clear benefits. One, any mental gunman who turned up would be instantly taken down by the other 3,000 mental gunmen in the crowd, and two, anyone not signed up to buy the Buds would reconsider when a loaded pistol gets shoved up their right nostril.

Now, THAT's what you call a community club!

In fairness, with at least one other bid option on the fringes, I don't know if they could publicly endorse one over any other.

I Fully understand why they didnt want to publicly endorse the bid having been left at the alter several times, and recognise the work, support and desire they have shown to have SMiSA and Gordon take on the baton.

They have earned their respective places in our club's history, and they can look forward to their very own HoF board being unveiled.... Er..in... 2021!

Just had a very persuasive sign up ear bashing there.

Wilting, but I survived bank details still intact. Lol

Don't think he is gonnae give up. Ha ha

Close your eyes.....

Think of the noise of the crowd

Think of the anticipation, nerves, jokes, chat....

Think of the smell of pies, beans...etc

Think of the colours.... the pitch, stadium, fans, teams....

Then picture your wee lassie running out at the 2021 stadium for her debut for ST Mirren ladies, and her first Scotland cap.....

]

Just had a very persuasive sign up ear bashing there.

Wilting, but I survived bank details still intact. Lol

Don't think he is gonnae give up. Ha ha

Listen to your heart. Edited by Kendo

Shull - Of course you would get a seat on the board. Get along to the SMISA meetings and put your ideas across. If GLS sees there is one person who is always putting over good ideas then it would be a no brainer to have them on the board. That is what is good about this scheme. No one is excluded, we are all in this together but just need a final push over the line. We will have an idea that could increase the revenue stream for the club and therefore attract better players and in time we can have a good team on the park that we all enjoy to watch.

Tony Fitzpatrick is a very approachable guy and his enthusiasm, in my opinion, is what there is a feel good factor again down in Feegie.

It would be a lot brighter if fantastic, loyal fans like yourself were on board. Your support of the team even in bad times is brilliant.

Release that 12 quid per month from your money belt - Take the Old Grannies the long way to the Bingo if it helps pay for it.

Get on board.

Shull - Of course you would get a seat on the board. Get along to the SMISA meetings and put your ideas across. If GLS sees there is one person who is always putting over good ideas then it would be a no brainer to have them on the board. That is what is good about this scheme. No one is excluded, we are all in this together but just need a final push over the line. We will have an idea that could increase the revenue stream for the club and therefore attract better players and in time we can have a good team on the park that we all enjoy to watch.

Tony Fitzpatrick is a very approachable guy and his enthusiasm, in my opinion, is what there is a feel good factor again down in Feegie.

It would be a lot brighter if fantastic, loyal fans like yourself were on board. Your support of the team even in bad times is brilliant.

Release that 12 quid per month from your money belt - Take the Old Grannies the long way to the Bingo if it helps pay for it.

Get on board.

graph_zpsetidnnus.png

Cheers Barry for the 'Official' SMiSA Road To Fan Ownership chart..!

This one has no end point, bit like a monopoly board...

You pass Go!

You Collect the keys to the stadium!

You put into, rather than take out of the 'Community Chest'

You build carefully and respectfully.

But there is no room for 'Chance-ers' trying to de-rail the process. They go straight to 'Jail'

Get on board.

I will check my budget when I get home later.

Maybe need to do without a luxury or two for 10 years.

You 'could ''cancel your broadband ?

Obviously that'll mean self imposed exile from here, but we'd still remember you over the next 10 years, after there's enough of your threads to keep us going :P

You mean people like Dickson.

I'm not a St Mirren supporter and I'm not a local. My community won't benefit from a SMiSA / GLS takeover of St Mirren. I am however in for £25 per month backing community ownership of the club I grew up supporting on the understanding that now St Mirren will properly work with and support their local community. So yes you are right....people like me.

Think of it this way shull.......

It costs less than the price of a pint per week.As you don't drink you won't even notice it. ????

Think of it this way shull.......

It costs less than the price of a pint per week.As you don't drink you won't even notice it. ????

Nearly started on the Peronis this morning after that early morning ear bashing and attempted theft of my Bank details.

I'm not a St Mirren supporter and I'm not a local. My community won't benefit from a SMiSA / GLS takeover of St Mirren. I am however in for £25 per month backing community ownership of the club I grew up supporting on the understanding that now St Mirren will properly work with and support their local community. So yes you are right....people like me.

nice one Stuart

Shull - If you sign up I shall buy you and the wee yin a pie, with or without beans, at the first home match of the new season. There you go...!!!!!!!

Coffee and lollipops also and that could be the clincher.