Buy The Buds

buddiecat

I'm not a St Mirren supporter and I'm not a local. My community won't benefit from a SMiSA / GLS takeover of St Mirren. I am however in for £25 per month backing community ownership of the club I grew up supporting on the understanding that now St Mirren will properly work with and support their local community. So yes you are right....people like me.

Good man.

Exciting times indeed. After 7.5 years waiting we are finally going to get new owners, and we know them all!

Great credit to the SMiSA guys for pushing this on and taking their time to get everything spot on.

Hopefully by this time next week we will see SMiSA/GLS officially appointed as preferred bidders and into the exclusivity period for performing the due diligence.

After that it's just a case of when rather than if.

Magnif!

AND that trend is showing that rather than signups tailing off, the pace is actually increasing which suggests we'll be well over 1000 before we know it.

Although I am very wary of fan ownership I think all those who managed to make this a success need a huge amount of applause for their efforts.

To get anywhere near 1000 signups from a support base of not much more than a few thousand is extraordinary especially given that we are in the bottom end of the Championship.

Well done guys.

Edited by oaksoft

Sorry Shull I do not want you on the Board as we would be part-time next week :) .

However (get the hankies out) what better a gift could you give to your wee lassie that being a part-OWNER of the club you both love. Something to pass down and something to remember you by when you are complaining to St Peter about the tannoy system in heaven and the price of entry. Go on - you know you want to. :)

Sorry Shull I do not want you on the Board as we would be part-time next week :) .

However (get the hankies out) what better a gift could you give to your wee lassie that being a part-OWNER of the club you both love. Something to pass down and something to remember you by when you are complaining to St Peter about the tannoy system in heaven and the price of entry. Go on - you know you want to. :)

Heaven for me???

That's a guid yin. Lol

Part time, mmmmm

Where do I sign up?

Just flaming well sign up Shull. Flipping hell, you'll not be able to live with the regret if you don't.

Awright.

I will do it when I get home later.

Maybe Elvis will join me on the Board.

We will get Saints fixed.

Awright.

I will do it when I get home later.

Maybe Elvis will join me on the Board.

We will get Saints fixed.

Not sure why the delay ?

Use your tips - they are your tax free undeclared earnings/income so in reality, it'll be your punters funding it :P

Hope this helps ease the pain. :D

nope

Is it because you don't have a burning love for Saints?

You are quite right to delay. After all only fools rush in.

Don't leave it too late though. After all, it's funny how time slips away.

Meanwhile in today's news the girl of my best friend is considering signing up.

As a hard headed woman she is taking some persuading.

f**k I could be here all day with this open Wiki page........

Edited by oaksoft

Dunno about anyone else, but I'm feeling more positive about St Mirren than I have done for a couple of years.

Nope, not me. Not yet anyway. I do live in hope though. I don't know enough about the guys who will be on the new board to feel more positive just yet. I just hope they can get the community stuff right. If they do there should be a real buzz around the club in the town and everything else will follow.