buddiecat

Buy The Buds

32 minutes ago, buddiecat said:

We can't ask everyone to stand around waiting for hospitality to get cleared then move in, so will be in main uni building 5:30 start, more details soon

Why not WE own the place now

2 minutes ago, Drew said:

It's a fans party BTW. No customers permitted! Or does your new avatar pic suggest that you are a fan again? :o

I don't think being a "fan" is a decision someone can make. 

I will be attending the Hamilton v St Mirren match on Saturday. I'll have a better idea then if how I feel about the club has changed with a new owner. But it's great news the old board has gone and congratulations are definitely due to all of the 1300 that made it possible - and ofcourse to the guys at SMiSA. Well done. 

Brilliant news! To get this off the ground and get 1300 people signed up is a tremendous achievement by all involved.

I think Gordon Scott will make a great chairman. There really is a lot to get excited about. :-)

1 minute ago, Mr Zo said:

Brilliant news! To get this off the ground and get 1300 people signed up is a tremendous achievement by all involved.

I think Gordon Scott will make a great chairman. There really is a lot to get excited about. :-)

if he doesnt ill snap him :P

I don't think being a "fan" is a decision someone can make. 

I will be attending the Hamilton v St Mirren match on Saturday. I'll have a better idea then if how I feel about the club has changed with a new owner. But it's great news the old board has gone and congratulations are definitely due to all of the 1300 that made it possible - and ofcourse to the guys at SMiSA. Well done. 

Good to see you'll be giving the new board plenty of time to get their feet under the table

Can I, as a member, ask for one consideration?

As I'm sure everyone on here is aware, we lost one of our own recently in Tam McGarry. I know Tam was signed up for Buy the Buds, but didn't make it to see it come to fruition.

Regardless of whether or not the first direct debit was made, I, and I'm sure many others, would love to see Tam's name on the founder members board.

Tam was one of the best human beings I've ever met, and was a Buddie to the core. The North End bus and the back row of W4 feels strange without him.

Being on the plaque would be a fitting tribute to a man with St Mirren in his heart, body and soul.

Darren

Amen.
Seconded.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Black & White Army mobile app