buddiecat

Buy The Buds

I think 3 or 4 people with laptops in the room offering the ability for people to sign up there and then is a good idea too. We did that at 10000Hours public meetings and had a good few join on the night.

Dealing with offline folk has always been an issue at 10000hours and following on from that at FoH and RangersFirst, there is no really great solution when you are working with volunteers doing all the admin.

The big thing that all the other FO schemes have suffered from is drop off, not because folk fall out with the idea but because of the expiry of CC information, this needs to have a focused admin solution from day 1

Dealing with offline folk has always been an issue at 10000hours and following on from that at FoH and RangersFirst, there is no really great solution when you are working with volunteers doing all the admin.

The big thing that all the other FO schemes have suffered from is drop off, not because folk fall out with the idea but because of the expiry of CC information, this needs to have a focused admin solution from day 1

Shouldn't ever use recurring payments on credit cards IMO.

Bank accounts don't expire and people seldom change them, albeit it's probably more common now than it was.

I do agree though that admin would need to be very strong as you're going to have direct debits returned every month either because of insufficient funds or one of any other number of issues.

I emailed the [email protected] address to authorise my increased monthly payment but have had no response.

I'm not being needy, if no responses are being sent, that's fine. I just want to check it's been received/added to the totaliser. What's the best way to do that?

EDIT: SMISA responded to me directly and the payment has been set up. thumbup2.gif

Edited by Magic Monkey

Must admit I'm a bit disappointed on how slow the uptake has been. Trying to work out what the problem is maybe it's just years of so much negativity surrounding the club that's caught up with fans. Who knows but what a chance this is for us the fans to own our club. All so called experts say the only way forward for football clubs is fan ownership. German clubs have done fan ownership for years with great success. Come on wake up and sign up.

Must admit I'm a bit disappointed on how slow the uptake has been. Trying to work out what the problem is maybe it's just years of so much negativity surrounding the club that's caught up with fans. Who knows but what a chance this is for us the fans to own our club. All so called experts say the only way forward for football clubs is fan ownership. German clubs have done fan ownership for years with great success. Come on wake up and sign up.

I believe we need to have the well advertised public meetings at the stadium similar to 10000 Hours with people encourage to sign up on the night after they have listened to the proposal and raised any questions they may have.

I think we will need at least two of these meetings. Then I believe we will see the numbers rise. Just my opinion mind.

I spoke to a Saints fan last night and asked him if he had signed up.

He didn't know anything at all about it.

He does now and he told me he'd sign up when he got home last night.

I guess when you spend a lot of your time online you forget that there are hundreds, or thousands of fellow Saints fans who don't.

I spoke to a Saints fan last night and asked him if he had signed up.

He didn't know anything at all about it.

He does now and he told me he'd sign up when he got home last night.

I guess when you spend a lot of your time online you forget that there are hundreds, or thousands of fellow Saints fans who don't.

There's 4677 members on here, should be easy....................if that's the REAL amount. whistling.gif

SMISA , How about arranging another meeting , In the Hospitality Suite or the 1877 Club if the Club will allow , for perhaps the 2nd or 3rd week in May to target the non internet crowd.

Advertise via :

Spread in the PDE.

Surely we can get someone like Thommo / Aber / Vanzy /Basher etc on Board ?

Posters for the Local Pubs & Clubs (happy to tour the boozers & put them up)

I've not signed up yet simply because I have sent 2 e-mails about paying up front and haven't even received an acknowledgement for either of them.I'm now waiting on a public meeting so I can ask the question direct.

I've not signed up yet simply because I have sent 2 e-mails about paying up front and haven't even received an acknowledgement for either of them.I'm now waiting on a public meeting so I can ask the question direct.

Can I ask how you sent those emails? Did you use the contact form or send to the webmaster address ?

SMISA , How about arranging another meeting , In the Hospitality Suite or the 1877 Club if the Club will allow , for perhaps the 2nd or 3rd week in May to target the non internet crowd.

Advertise via :

Spread in the PDE.

Surely we can get someone like Thommo / Aber / Vanzy /Basher etc on Board ?

Posters for the Local Pubs & Clubs (happy to tour the boozers & put them up)

thanks, we'er on the case

They were both sent to the web master address

sent PM bud77

can i just say to everyone, my understanding is that the vast majority of responses have been pretty quick, but if there are any delays of more than two or three days, at least for an ackowledgement, please pm me or post on here

inevitably when checked out there is a reason for the delay

thanks

I did similar and got a reply with and enquiry reference number.

Basically said thanks and would be back in touch later with a view of taking payment in July of the bid went ahead.

I emailed SMISA today to ask about more meetings and was told A large public meeting which will be streamed by video so supporters that can't attend will be able to watch and also have a number of SMISA members taking live applications on laptops is in the process of being set up and they just need to confirm the date , they want to do this around big publicity but I believe this will be very soon and we should hopefully see a big uptake :-)

Edited by gazmc83