90 Years Of Age

Seaside Nipper

Cannot wait to see tonights tv where a collection of toadies will no doubt be wheeled out to tug the forelock and convince us that its "good" for the nation.

Meanwhile the big countries in the world (USA Russia,Germany,France,China etc)can only watch in admiration and wonder how they are able to manage without an unelected, class ridden, workshy elite.

Think I will retreat under my rock tonight.

So, its Happy Birthday to Queen Elizabeth then. Ninety years accrued and imo looks fairly healthy for her innings to date

That said she'll probably need the Local unit of the Household Fire service to put out the candles on her cake.

Happy Birthday anyway, seems like a nice sort, although never having met her I can only speculate that she's probably a friendly old lady.

Who gives a f*ck?

f**king parasite.

Although I am a Republican I would like to take this opportunity to wish Elizabeth the Last a very happy Birthday, reaching 90 whist surviving your whole life on Benefits is a remarkable achievement, well done ma'am

These posts sum up society in general. One is just plain abusive and the other gives greetings albeit in a begrudging manner. All you needed to do was wish her a Happy Birthday or not bother posting in the thread at all. Why bother posting abuse to someone you have never met and probably never will? As for the begrudging post, it reminds me of people I used to come across in my last job who would start a sentence with "I'm not a racist but..."

This forum over the past couple of days has almost been like a tribute to the very people in Scottish society that my fellow St. Mirren Supporters claim are "bigoted" and other words. It suggests that many people on here who proclaim to support St. Mirren F.C. are nothing more than Celtic and Rangers supporters in disguise. Maybe it's time a lot of you just accepted who you really are, come out of your closet and lead your life accordingly. It can't be comfortable pretending to be something you obviously are not - that fishy fellow from Arbroath or that "FTOF" chancer being prime examples. Anyone who calls himself "FTOF" is trying way too hard to disguise himself as a supporter of the magnificent football institution that is St. Mirren F.C. He obviously is more obsessed with them than he is with St. Mirren, hence his choice of username.