Are You Going To Sign Up To Join #buythebuds At Smisa.net?

div

170 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No mate not 100% convinced by it. I decided to give up my season tickets from the new season and just don't want to commit to this for umpteen years.

Fair do's LB... can't argue with that. Very much a personal thing and I reckon the post cup-win hangover created apathy has put our clubs future in a much more precarious position that it need have been.

I can understand your feelings and to a large degree share your concern... but personally, I felt that an early commitment to try and get an adrenalin shot into the bid was the best way forward.

Long term? None of us know... there are so many variables. I'd just feel safer with fans in charge even during the tough decision making times that no doubt lie ahead.

I'll be the first to defend your decision bud... and the first to welcome you in should you change your mind at any stage.

I'm struggling to sign up knowing that there allowing known Non St Mirren supporters to sign up.

That's certainly a concern.

However, surely it's better to have the occasional non supporter handing the club money, than having non St.Mirren supporters owning and running the club without any supporter input.

I'm struggling to sign up knowing that there allowing known Non St Mirren supporters to sign up.

If people do sign up and are currently not supporters of Saint Mirren then they are helping and supporting the proposed future of the club, nobody can be excluded (obviously if they were unsavoury characters then that would be different), they may want to sign up for reasons of the intended further involvement with the community as a whole, or have reasons we don't know of, but unless they are socially unacceptable then why not allow them to sign up.

They might just be closet Buddies.

Think I may be number 468. Quite like the sound of that.... Four six eight who do I appreciate. Really hope we get the numbers. Having watched Scottish football club chairmen fritter away millions in an attempt to compete over the last 40 years I really believe this is the way forward for all Scottish clubs. To a certain extent these chairmen were egged on by the expectations of the fans to compete and I can recall whining in the 80's abt my club not splashing the cash. Think the majority of fans with any head for arithmetic can now see the folly of having a Romanov character pitch up with promises of titles and expansion. We just don't have the fan base anymore. As a club we have reigned in the spending and Gilmour has to be credited for his efforts to keep the club alive and thriving. Function within the means of the club and the fans supporting it. COYS support the SMISA bid.

As long as the core is St Mirren based then I do not see the issue of non St Mirren fans signing up. As to be brutally honest the individual does not own anything, does not have a real say in running the club and the way I see it anyone that does join is doing so for benefit of the club. How successful that is depends on the new Board. I still think my main issue is that there has been no indication on how if or any extra investment is going to be available to help the product on the park

The only real concern is if there are a lot of non St Mirren fans join they all withdraw at the same time to put the club in jeopardy

Logically speaking, if t = y then q = v.

Diq can confirm this though.

;)

He's too busy. I clocked him this morning, drifting aimlessly in a kayak somewhere between Largs and Millport. Don't think his training is going too well.

He's too busy. I clocked him this morning, drifting aimlessly in a kayak somewhere between Largs and Millport. Don't think his training is going too well.

Rumour has ot he was cold, lit a fire, then sank.

Proved once and for all that you can't have your kayak and heat it too!