Are You Going To Sign Up To Join #buythebuds At Smisa.net?

div

170 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I understand & respect your opinion Bud , but i would ask a few questions .

1. Does the current set up satisfy your criteria above ?

2. Are there any other REAL offers waiting in the wings ?

3. Do you remember Reg Brearly ?

I believe the Smisa deal is not just the only show in town but unless a diehard saints fan wins £20 million in the lottery & sinks millions into the club , it is the BEST deal.

KTF.

Why would that be good ?

Gretna like.

I understand & respect your opinion Bud , but i would ask a few questions .

1. Does the current set up satisfy your criteria above ?

2. Are there any other REAL offers waiting in the wings ?

3. Do you remember Reg Brearly ?

I believe the Smisa deal is not just the only show in town but unless a diehard saints fan wins £20 million in the lottery & sinks millions into the club , it is the BEST deal.

KTF.

And to add.

Our hardcore support should really justify Part Time football only.

A diehard millionaire dunderheid comes in.

He assembles a Squad of at least 25 players , each getting wages of minimum 10k ?, 20k ? per week over 3 year contracts.

Diehard Dunderheid drops dead or walks away.

ST MIRREN DIE !!!

It's all about sustainability with the small resources we have.

GET F*CKING REAL

40 Part Time Clubs is the ideal model for Scottish Football , especially for St Mirren

It is absolute lunacy that our Club are paying full time Salaries.

Shite and hopeless diddies like, Carwell, Agnew, Gow and many more shouldn't be making a living from our Supporters.

This idiocy must stop.

Not even bus fare expenses for some.

Of course we can sustain full time football at the club as we are currently breaking even so club is self sufficient

With the fans having more

Involvement hopefully new ideas can generate more income for the club from other avenues to further sustain full time football

Edited by gazmc83

Of course we can sustain full time football at the club as we are currently breaking even so club is self sufficient

With the fans having more

Involvement hopefully new ideas can generate more income for the club from other avenues to further sustain full time football

Haven't any cash to repair a dreadful Tannoy System.

Give the players what they deserve.

So we have all to discover hundreds of new avenues to increase income, just to fritter it away on players who cannae pass or trap a football.

Laughable

Get the admission prices to under a tenner and players part time.

Edited by shull

cant believe anyone questioning Skodasaints loyalty to St Mirren

I don't think anybody is question a man who supports the team home and aways loyalty..: purely just having a discussion on his reasons for not joining the bid ... Which of course he is perfectly entitled to do

I don't think anybody is question a man who supports the team home and aways loyalty..: purely just having a discussion on his reasons for not joining the bid ... Which of course he is perfectly entitled to do

he does not need to justify HIS opinion. And he gave his reasons Edited by glenburn ed

The only constant we are ever going to have is our regular hardcore support which is probably just under 2000.

Take a suitable percentage from them for players wages/expenses.

Any other income can be used for other things including a rainy day fund.

If all other Clubs did the same football would be in far better state and solvent.

he does not need to justify HIS opinion. And he gave his reasons

No-one is asking him to justify his position. I think it is simply a case of being interested to know. Its important that we hear all perspectives on this.

I never said I was a spokesperson for the fans at all , I am just very much behind this bid and want to see it happen .

I am well aware the current BOD are all saints fans but by their own admission they are lacking new ideas and want out .

We are discussing fan ownership in this thread so with an elected fans rep on the board of course that will give the fans a greater voice to address issues such as this

This is why it is so important to realise #BuyTheBuds is the only option to secure our club's future!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36110945

Even after writing their huge debt off two years ago they are right back in it. This should be the only reality check anyone undecided or against the bid needs to see what lies ahead if we dint take responsibility for our own club.

This is why it is so important to realise #BuyTheBuds is the only option to secure our club's future!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36110945

Even after writing their huge debt off two years ago they are right back in it. This should be the only reality check anyone undecided or against the bid needs to see what lies ahead if we dint take responsibility for our own club.

Read that yesterday. They said they budget for 7th place. Are they f**king stupid?