Season Tickets 2016/17

I have just been online to renew.

Pressed 2016/17 renew, then nothing in the basket.

And now the 2016/17 renew has disappeared.

It does say I can renew 2009/10 and 2015/16.

I think I'll give 2015/16 a miss, but is 2009/10 worth paying for again?

I telephoned St.Mirren and renewed both my season ticket and parking ticket by phone.

Lovely ladies.

I honestly believe we will be in play offs as a minimum next season.

Leeds United have an offer for the upcoming season - buy your season ticket and if they dont qualify for the play offs at least , then the following seasons season ticket you will get 50% reduction on cost.

Next seasons league has the makings of a good competition. The absence of Rangers will be a benefit as they rather easily won the championship and certainly brushed us aside without much trouble. To have the Scottish Cup holders and Dundee Utd along with a few other decent teams ought to make for some exciting matches.

What a pity Saints are still charging way over the odds and pricing many people out of football yet again for what is second division fare. Will they never learn ?

Next seasons league has the makings of a good competition. The absence of Rangers will be a benefit as they rather easily won the championship and certainly brushed us aside without much trouble. To have the Scottish Cup holders and Dundee Utd along with a few other decent teams ought to make for some exciting matches.

What a pity Saints are still charging way over the odds and pricing many people out of football yet again for what is second division fare. Will they never learn ?

Way over the odds in your opinion.

Plenty of fans - myself included - believe the season ticket is good value for money. If you don't, don't buy it. Simple.

Way over the odds in your opinion.

Plenty of fans - myself included - believe the season ticket is good value for money. If you don't, don't buy it. Simple.

You are entitled to your opinion about pricing - as I am - and whilst a season ticket is cheaper than paying on the day, it is not possible for many fans as I am sure even you would concede.

It seems that your attitude is, if you cant afford it, don't bother whining and just stay away.

This is also Saints view, I imagine, and therefore the main reason crowds are, and will continue to dwindle.

Cant do season ticket as cnt make games every week my wee boy not keen has there been any confirmation off pay at gate prices there should be option for say a 5 game ticket that cab use over the season as a alternative

You would have to pick your 5 games before the start of the season.

If say, 5,000 of 5 game tickets were sold and and they all wanted to go to the same game then might not be possible to accommodate.

The price per game would have to be somewhere between the season ticket per game price and the walk up price. Is there enough difference?

I believe there can be scope for selling certain games as batches.

The Hibs, Dundee Utd, Morton, and Falkirk at one price for these games.

And the Dumbarton, Ayr Utd, Q.O.S., Raith Rovers, and Dunfermline at another price.

The second lot could be sold as family friendly days for the kids as we, hopefully, are more likely to take something from those games and this would help convert kids to supporting the Buddies. We could also have things for the kids to do from 12.30 on the match day.

A ticket "batch" for the first half of the season games could cost less than the same "batch" for the second half of the season.

Buyers of a first half season "batch" could be offered the second half season "batch" for the same price.

The games that make up "batch" could change at the half way point of the season depending on league placings.

This would hopefully wean these supporters on to buying a full season ticket for the following season.

You are entitled to your opinion about pricing - as I am - and whilst a season ticket is cheaper than paying on the day, it is not possible for many fans as I am sure even you would concede.

It seems that your attitude is, if you cant afford it, don't bother whining and just stay away.

This is also Saints view, I imagine, and therefore the main reason crowds are, and will continue to dwindle.

Affordability and value are completely separate things, I never mentioned affordability at all.

Are crowds dwindling? Compared to when? More season tickets were sold in 15/16 than 14/15, our average crowd now is similar to what it was 20 years ago. In the final two home games of the season - which were both relatively meaningless for us - we got a combined total of over 10,000 fans through the turnstiles. The crowds are fine.

The saving is not huge think mine is £30 not to be scoffed at. It's more to do with sitting where I want. The other thing for me is going to the game where I don't need as much money if paying at the gate.

Unless of course you are told to move to accommodate the huge demand by Dumbarton fans eager to see their team win the league.