Shankland

Was speaking to someone who knows him very well and they said he is very happy at St Mirren and would be open to staying. I hope we can offer him something to persuade him to stay, obviously this all depends on Aberdeen not seeing him in their plans, which i think is more than likely.

Dont know what your talking about

Its a easy enough question

If your sourse is legit

As I know exactly were it was

And my familly are friends of his familly

What i mean is you're not a Rangers fan, you're a troll who likes wind ups. Yes?

If i was Shankland, and i'm not being biased as a saints fan, then i would sign for St Mirren. The guy is well liked, getting a game every week and starting to score goals. At Aberdeen his chances will be limited. I'd also like to see how fit Alex Rae could get him during the close season.

Manager might be eans crap when a higher reputation player who is now boss that eants him who actually played there as a player and played for his country exactly what he wants to do for the big team one day.Dunfermline all the way if it was a choice to learn from someone who had been about ut before.East end boys are nit stupid

He'd join a team who have been in the lower leagues for years and who we trounced when we played them? I seriously doubt it. AJ was great for Kilmarnock...

One game Dunfermline are a history bigger club who will put wages torwards players.Unlike you they alteady have EPL interest in players like Crossan forward to who has worked with a man who has played at the highest level its a no brainer

Not one game, but nice try thumbup2.gif Look back on St Mirren's history over the last 30/40 years...consistently better than Dunfermline, take or leave a few seasons.

St Mirren never made semi final of any Euro competitions.Dunfermline are a much much bigger club.And there back and will go all out to stay there.Will be looking to replace there goal scorer Aberdeen and loads if others are linked to.Maybe a lot of those goals are to do with a manager who understands the posistion?

Ah so it makes sense you now support Dunfermline? whistling.gif Ancient history and different era... that was their Leicester era and Jock Stein was the manager. These days they are a wee diddy team, like us, but we are a better diddy team, look back over the last 40 years as i said...

Makes sence really does it?Who supports Dunfermline in the East End?I am a Rangers fan and will be till I die.And if I played football up front I would want to do it for a guy who dragged his way out the north side the mean streets and made his way to the top.Pretty sure he will find out he has more in common with AJ than McInnes even though the GH had a pretty good young team

but why are you on a st.Mirren forum...

bangin.gif

I am here to rubbish lies basically

So what street was it?

You see he runs away from this?

So who was it you heard this?

Werd did it take place?

And in what circumstance ir location?

As Karen Dunbar says

I smell shite

Do us a favour mate and go away to your own teams website. We don't want your comments here.

Edited by nedflanders123

Why when its only the truth

Why tell lies children?

When there is always someone who knows truths?

And the truth is as it currently stands if he is leaving for another loan it most certainly will be Pars

Pretty obvious with AJ experience and wisdom to pass down who was much better than Rae played more for his country to wad Rae even capped if he was it was once or twice and ive forgot

Il ask McInnes for you Ally...

Why when its only the truth

Why tell lies children?

When there is always someone who knows truths?

And the truth is as it currently stands if he is leaving for another loan it most certainly will be Pars

Pretty obvious with AJ experience and wisdom to pass down who was much better than Rae played more for his country to wad Rae even capped if he was it was once or twice and ive forgot

Troll, now go away and play with your Lego

Makes sence really does it?Who supports Dunfermline in the East End?I am a Rangers fan and will be till I die.And if I played football up front I would want to do it for a guy who dragged his way out the north side the mean streets and made his way to the top.Pretty sure he will find out he has more in common with AJ than McInnes even though the GH had a pretty good young team

Please, let it be soon. death.gif