Shankland

13 minutes ago, ged62 said:

I heard from a great source, not saying who though. Got text on Sunday we are trying to get him & Hardie. He mentioned Walsh too, that's happened. Hopefully it happens.

We ask for Hardie, they offered us Walsh.

On 04/23/2016 at 6:26 PM, foxbar_bud said:

Thought Shankland was one of the few that got pass marks today. Worked hard and created a few chances for himself. Would definetly like to see him back next season

I haven't been closely following the transfer business of other us, but would feel confident in saying that IF we manage to bring in Shankland and Hardie, we'll have one of the best squads in the division. Top four placing would have to be the realistic goal.

Edited by Drew

2 minutes ago, Drew said:

I haven't been closely following the transfer business of other us, but would feel confident in saying that IF we manage to bring in Shankland and Hardie, we'll have one of the best squads in the division. Top four placing would have to be the realistic goal.

No doubt. Admittedly, I was quite optimistic last summer, too, but this summer I really am. For real. It's a solid, proven squad, and, as you've said, just a bit of pace up front away from looking excellent on paper.

On 18/07/2016 at 8:33 AM, Brm63 said:

Lawrence Shankland signing on Monday with St Mirren :D

A day out but fair play to you :)

Just get someone up front with a bit of pace and that'll do it.

Edited by Stu

3 minutes ago, shull said:

And now yir gonnae believe us ........

WE ARE GOING TO WIN THE LEAGUE

What a wonderful Squad we have assembled.

:clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping

2 minutes ago, Doakes said:

Magic :D genuinely excited for tonight now! Beer time

Glad no Buddie's getting too carried away.

We've always been reasoned, rational and practical about St Mirren's prospects.

Not that fate has ever bitten The Buddies oan the bum or anything like that...   :unsure:

The last thing my wee unwash friend from work said today was, who are you signing today :lol:  He been in tears at everyone of our signing and this 1 may just push him over the edge :thumbs2  He said the only player they have signed so far is someone from Kilburnie Juniors :lol: