Shankland

1 minute ago, Drew said:

Why don't you arrange to meet the lad and give him a piece of your mind in terms of how fat and lazy you think he is? If you've slabbered on about this once, you've done it a dozen times, and it is becoming tedious.

I'm pretty sure you've objected in the past when you think folk on here are being offensive towards others. Perhaps its time for a bit of self-reflection.

Got that out your system? :lol:

4 minutes ago, Gunni Thorfason said:

I agree with Drew here you need to give the Lad a break here,we had the likes of big Yards,Basher even Frank Mcdougal who all carried a few pounds and did very well for us.The boy will score goals this season give him a chance

Had his chance. 

Hopefully we can manage to return him to Pittodrie in January. 

Just now, Gunni Thorfason said:

I agree with Drew here you need to give the Lad a break here,we had the likes of big Yards,Basher even Frank Mcdougal who all carried a few pounds and did very well for us.The boy will score goals this season give him a chance

Mate this is Shull. He is just a sad wee fat bored arse........ Not a true supporter, just a selective one. A keyboard muppet

Shanks scored 2 goals Tues and that's more than ok with  fans and 99.99% want him to succeed. Players don't need pricks like Shull, shouting abuse at them.

Just now, DougJamie said:

Mate this is Shull. He is just a sad wee fat bored arse........ Not a true supporter, just a selective one. A keyboard muppet

Shanks scored 2 goals Tues and that's more than ok with  fans and 99.99% want him to succeed. Players don't need pricks like Shull, shouting abuse at them.

Another " oh dear "

:lol:

12 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Never took you as a verbal bully of young boys. What's going on with you ?

He just thinks after 3m posts, his opinions or views are acceptable, 'on a fans forum, don't mind people having the odd  go, but lay off the players......

Shanks , like the rest need confidence and support.................... After 6 managers the answer is not what we have been doing....

18 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Never took you as a verbal bully of young boys. What's going on with you ?

Some uncomfortable thoughts going through some dafties heads today. 

He is supposed to be an adult football player. 

He has returned to St Mirren after the Summer overweight and unfit. 

All I or we should expect is for our players to be able to give 100% on Matchday. 

If he was committed to his career, Aberdeen would have retained him after his first loan spell with us. 

Him back here speaks volumes regarding what Aberdeen think of him. 

2 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

He just thinks after 3m posts, his opinions or views are acceptable, 'on a fans forum, don't mind people having the odd  go, but lay off the players......

Shanks , like the rest need confidence and support.................... After 6 managers the answer is not what we have been doing....

Aw diddums, poor Shanky. 

He has had plenty support and praise. 

He came back from Aberdeen in an unprofessional state. 

It is nearly Christmas, we are bottom of the League and Shankland along with others have been fecking pitiful. 

24 minutes ago, shull said:

Some uncomfortable thoughts going through some dafties heads today. 

He is supposed to be an adult football player. 

He has returned to St Mirren after the Summer overweight and unfit. 

All I or we should expect is for our players to be able to give 100% on Matchday. 

If he was committed to his career, Aberdeen would have retained him after his first loan spell with us. 

Him back here speaks volumes regarding what Aberdeen think of him. 

Dont agree Shull the whole team is low in confidence. As for waight i have no idea though Ross seemed to hint the squad as a whole were not as fit as he sould have liked and would change the training routine.  The lad has a proven record scoring goals. Have said before there italent in there just needs to be earthed. When the squad grow in confidence so will this lad.

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

1 minute ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Dont agree Shull the whole teal is low in confidence. As for waight i have no idea though Ross seemed to hint the squad as a whole were not as fit as he sould have liked and would change the training routine.  The lad has a proven record scoring goals. Have said before there italent in there just needs to be earthed. When the squad grow in confidence so will this lad.

If they are all low in confidence :lol:, and can't give 100% or do their trade correctly then fecking sack them. They are supposed to be full time professional football players. 

It's a fecking joke with the shite we are getting served up on a football pitch. 

Low in confidence playing football. FFS 

Best job in the fecking World. 

Shankland is a good young player. He scores goals. Despite any issues with his weight, he remains one of our most likely routes to goal. Bit more weight = bit less speed, bit more strength. The more minutes he gets in the first team, the leaner he can become.

i hope he's in the starting eleven tomorrow. When goals are scarce, guys who are scoring are vital to have in the team.